Ahi Cave

Bala lay on the floor of a cave, still unconscious. Malhun set down her sword and washed her hands with water. She looked at Bala and wondered what to do with her when one of the men she hired walked in. (Btw these men are from Salvador's crew, but he didn't know because she bought them by offering a lot of money)

"Osman Bey geliyor!"

"How far?" Malhun had prepared for this. Just in case, because she knew her husband was an amazing hunter and an excellent detective. "About 6 miles away." That would give them about 10 minutes. She told the men to start setting up the furniture. Her backup plan was to set up an amazing cave for the Ahi's to stay and she knocked Bala out and took her here to surprise her. The men dressed as Alps and soon Osman came.

He rushed in with his sword unsheathed, followed by Gunduz, Batur, Boran, Konur, Gonca Hatun, and Aygul Hatun.

"O-osman?" Malhun asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible. "Nesin var burada?"

"Malhun!!! Why is Bala lying knocked out over there? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO SHE I-"

"Of course I know who she is my Osman'M," Malhun replied calmly, "that's why I brought her here. To surprise her with this cave I made to keep the Ahi's safe."

Osman looked confused, then relieved. Boran and Konur looked at each other suspiciously, then went to help Gonca and Aygul wake Bala Hatun up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Osman asked. Malhun replied that she didn't think it was necessary and they went to the side to chat while Gunduz and Batur studied Salvador's men who did a really good job of acting like Umur Bey's alps.

—————————

"Bala," Gonca later asked that night, "are you really going to let her get away with this? I mean- we both know that she lied."

"We don't have any proof! Plus, who knows what was going on in her mind? I kind of pity her."

"Ne?!" Gonca exclaimed.

"Gonca'm. Her husband doesn't love her. She loves him. She was forced to get married to him. Her husband loves someone else. Me. And when- if I get married to him, she won't have any attention or purpose anymore. She is in pain. Maybe, maybe I should tell Osman to leave this situation. To learn to care for his REAL wife. Yes, I will do that." A tear slipped out of Bala's eye. She really wanted to get married to Osman. She loves him. But it won't work. It will never work.

"Ah, Bala'm. What a beautiful heart you have. You care for even someone who attempted to do something horrible to you. You gave up your dream for them." Gonca wiped Bala's tear, and they sat on the floor of their tent, hugging each other. Bala was thinking of Osman, and Gonca was thinking about Boran.