Kidnapped

"Ne?" Osman was shocked. His brother, Gunduz, just told him Bala Hatun had been captured. Bala and Gonca Hatun were in the back of Edebali's shop in the New Bazaar, then, suddenly they had been attacked. Bala and Gonca had fought very bravely, until there was a weak spot and Bala had been hit. Gonca tried to fight off everyone but there was too many. She got wounded, then, they left with Bala.

Osman was furious. What did these people want from innocent Bala? Knowing it must have been the work of Sofia, since Edebali had some conflict with her in the first place, he set off to find her.

After a million years, or it seemed so for Osman, he had finally found some sort of clue. He set off and found a cave, in which him and his alps fought off masked men. He ran around and stopped in front of a room. Bala. She was tied injured to a chair, a knife in her heart. Osman's heart lept. "Bala Hatun!" He ran towards her and was relieved to see the knife wasn't in Bala, rather it was in the chair. He read the note stuck to it and gasped when it said Bala Hatun was poisoned. He quickly gathered his Alps and set off to the tribe to heal Bala. 

He placed Bala in the maraquee and told Malhun Hatun to take good care of her. Malhun, having no idea who this hatun was, was a little suspicious. "Who is she, Bey'm" Osman froze, and his eyes widened. He cringed. Osman racked his brain for ideas then just used the regular old excuse: "She is my Sheikh Edebali's daughter.."

He set off to find the antidote, and, before long, was able to revive her. He turned, making sure Malhun had gone out of the tent quickly, and began to speak to Bala Hatun. However, she cut him off, looking a bit sad. "I didn't know you had a wife, Osman Bey. She told me, Malhun Hatun told me you guys love each other very much." Osman snorted. 

"Bala Hatun, maybe she loves me, but I was told that I would have to marry her when I was 12 years old. I did it for the sake of my baba, and for the sake of the two tribe's unity. I regret the desicion I made with all my heart!"

"Why, she is a good Hatun anyways?"

"Because I love someone else. You. Yes, Bala Hatun. When I first saw you, even though you were a nun, I loved you. Look at your smile grow," he spread his arms wide and raised his eyebrow, "I know you love me too!!" 

She laughed. "I do Osman, I really do. But you have a wife. There is no need for you to get married. What are we going to do about it." 

"Rasulullah had more than 1 wife. I will tell your baba the truth. I will tell him I love you. I will tell him you love me. I will come up with a way for us to be together. Yarin." she laughed, and they both stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Little did they know, Malhun Hatun had been listening.