Bala with the Alps

Bala Hatun exited the marquee after a talk with Selcan Ana and Aygul Baci on how to deal with Malhun Hatun. She laughed. So nobody around here likes Malhun. She is making a fool of herself. Bala walks to her best friend Gonca Hatun. They together walk around the tribe and into the guest tent they shared.

—————————————

A few days later, Osman and his Alps had returned to the tribe. After that, Bala and Osman had got into a little rift. Now, Bala Hatun was again being a guest in the tribe, and her small fight with Osman about Malhun had ended. Bala woke up one morning very early, and she decided the take a stroll while letting Gonca get some peace and quiet. She changed back into her beautiful blue dress and walked out into the frosty morning. The weather was starting to cool down, and winter was about to hit. As she walked along the paths of the tribe, she heard some commotion. Apparently, the Alps had been training very early in the morning and just finished their practice. They were now joking around.

Bala walked up to them. "Selam Aleykum Alpler!" 

"Ve Aleykum Selam Bala Hatun!!"

Konur Alp decided to salute as a joke. He was a new alp to Bala, and had just came back a little while back. He looked like the serious type, and had a sad, scary backstory, but under all those scars and bruises he was a nice funny boy. Bala giggled as Boran copied Konur's salute, then the rest of the Alps as well.

"No need for the formalities Alps. You are the ones brave enough to be tortured to protect my father's location. Allah razı olsun!"

"Estaghfirallah!! We would do anything to protect a man of such knowledge and wisdom. A man who brought up many great dervishes. And an especially talented daughter that our Bey so happens to love." At Samsa Cavus's words, Bala looked down and blushed. Konur snorted, then added, "MashaAllah, Seyh Edebali also brought up a wonderful woman beside you Bala Hatun. Aren't I right, Boran kardes?"

Boran blushed and shoved Konur. Bala looked up at him and said, "You know, she likes you too." All the Alps laughed alongside Bala at Boran's embarrassment. Malhun eyed the happy group as she left the marquee which Osman happened to not be in when she woke up. Oh why did everyone like Bala so much?