OsMal

Osman got up from bed and looked beside him. Malhun was still sleeping soundly. But her snores were really loud and obnoxious. Osman grunted and got ready. He washed his face with warm well water. Then, he took his clothes and ran across the marquee into the other room. He didn't want anyone *cough cough Malhun* seeing him changing. He rushed to take off his pajamas and put on his gömlek. Always loving a competition, he counted as he changed. "Eyy, 5 seconds. I have beat my record!!" He jumped in the air and whooped. But, it was a little too loud. Malhun rushed in.

"Osman'm! I see you are very excited today. Are you maybe spending it with me?" Osman's grin faded. He bit his lip. "Sorry Malhun Hatun. I have work to do."

Malhun huffed. "You've been busy since we married. And you've been even busier since you went to that Castle. What did Aybars' death do to you." Osman hurried to make an excuse. However, the excuse was also the truth. "Revenge is a powerful thing, Hatun." Malhun sighed and agreed to let him go. "Lakin-"

"Seriously, Osman'm. We've been married for a couple of weeks. Call me Malhun'm."

Osman smiled, but his eyes were grimacing. Malhun tied his wrist armor and allowed him to leave. He shuffled out uncomfortably.

"Seems only one of us loves the other in this arranged marriage", Malhun muttered.

Just a quick, short tiny chapter on Osman and Malhun's life so you can get a visual. InshaAllah, I will upload the next (hopefully at least 500 words) chapter tmrw. Mutlu Ramazan!!