Towel Incident

A whole month had passed. Umbridge was questioning loads of the teachers and there were even more rules being set. Harry's scar was constantly hurting so we were quite worried but we were trying to get him to clear his mind.

Ron and I still had really awkward tension between us.

Hermione and Ginny were driven crazy saying how we need to just "tell each other how we feel" but it's not as easy as it sounds! And Ginny can't say much, I don't see her telling Harry how she feels.

 It was a Sunday morning, I woke up and had a shower. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. Knowing that Hermione and Ginny were both having breakfast, I just wrapped it around myself carelessly.

I opened the bathroom door to see... Ron Weasley. Standing in my room while I was in a towel. "Holy shit!" I yelled as I pulled the towel up higher and stumbled backwards into the bathroom. "Bloody hell I-" said Ron, turning his back to me.

That did not just fucking happen.

I sheepishly walked back out, gripping onto the towel for dear life. "May I help you Ronald?" I asked sternly. He carefully turned back around "Y/n I'm so sorry I can come back a different time. I didn't know you were-" "What do you want?" I interrupted.

"I was just gonna ask if I could borrow your Charms book. Malfoy stole mine" he said. I sighed and walked across the room to my drawers. I could feel my cheeks burning. I was literally in a room with Ron wearing nothing but a towel. I grabbed my book out of the drawer and went to give it to Ron.

As I held it out to him he was staring... elsewhere. "Ron!" I snapped. "Oh! I-uh- thanks" he said, his cheeks as red as his hair. "Now will you please let me change in peace?" I chuckled. "Oh right. Again, I'm really sorry" he said backing out the door.

I shut it and got changed.

I can not believe that just happened. Could my life get any worse?

Well, it did.

A/N: Hello! This is quite a short chapter but the next one is quite juicy so just wait and see! Thank you to everyone who has been leaving comments, I really love to read them and respond. Bye!