Sleeping in Each Other's Arms

It was 7 o'clock. Ron and I decided to head upstairs after our long day.

Just as I was about to open the door to Ginny's room, Ron said "Um do you want to come hang out in my room? Harry's outside with Fred and George-but only if you want to" I grinned and said "Sure."

I followed him up another flight of stairs. When we entered his room he said "I'll be back in a sec" and walked into his bathroom, shutting the door.

I looked around the room, it was a little bit of a mess but it was still really cozy at the same time. I went over and sat on his bed, my back resting against the headboard. I had been up here so many times in my life but this was the first time with me being his girlfriend.

There were posters of the Chudley Canons players all over the walls. He had a relatively big bookshelf in the corner next to his desk. On his bed side table, there was a small framed photo of the two of us from last Christmas. We were snuggled up on the couch, next to the fire.

A few minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom in his pyjamas. He was wearing a tight, black, long sleeved top with red checkered bottoms. A subtle grin spread across my face as I admired how hot he looked. He came over and sat down beside me.

It was quite chilly up in Ron's room seen as it was the top floor of the house. I shuddered a bit, feeling goosebumps beginning to form on my arms and legs. Ron looked at me and noticed that I was cold. I was still only wearing my dress after all.

He reached to grab the blanket at the end of his bed. He wrapped it around our shoulders and pushed the duvet back so we could get underneath.

We slightly slid down the headboard, my head on Ron's chest and my hand resting beside it. He had his arms around me. "Ron are you sure I'm allowed sleep here?" I asked concernedly. "Well as long as no one finds out. Which they won't" he said with his eyes closed. "What about Harry?"

"He said he's sleeping in Fred and George's room tonight"                                                                       "Okay".                                                                                                                                                                 "Goodnight love" he said, kissing my head.                                                                                          "Goodnight." I replied softly.

We lay there silently for a couple of minutes until I felt Ron's breathing slow down and he started to gently snore. I smiled into his chest and not long after, drifted off to sleep in Ron's embrace.

A/N: Hi guys! I'm so sorry that it took so long for this chapter. I was really busy with school but now I'm finished so I should hopefully be writing more often. I really hope you're enjoying it! <3