The First Kiss...

It was Christmas Eve. The house smelled like turkey, ham and stuffing as Mrs. Weasley prepared the Christmas dinner. My parents had arrived, they were staying the night so they could be here for Christmas morning.

They were over the moon to see me, my Mum was amazed to see how big Ron had gotten. I spent the day hanging out with everyone playing board games and catching up.

I was up in Ginny's room reading, a little while before dinner as I glanced out of the window to see Ron, sitting by the edge of the lake. The sun was just beginning to set, giving the sky a beautiful orangey pink colour with little bits of blue.

He looked so beautiful sitting there with his red hair neatly combed and his eyes glistening, staring across the lake, probably in his own world.

I decided I'd go out and join him. Everybody else was distracted doing things like wrapping presents and helping with the dinner for tomorrow and today.

I exited through the back door which was in the kitchen. I walked over and as I approached him, he stood up. "Oh hi y/n" he said smiling at me. "Hello. What are you doing out here by yourself?" I asked. "Um just... thinking" he replied, looking back out across the lake.

"The sky's beautiful isn't it" he said. "Yeah, it is" I replied. He edged closer to me, so that we were both shoulder to shoulder. We both glanced at each other from the side, and then slowly turned around to face each other.

I looked into his twinkling blue eyes which were looking into mine. There was such little space between us that I could feel his warm breath on my face.

He glanced down at my lips as I glanced down at his before looking straight back into each other's eyes.

A second later, the gap between us was closed as his lips came crashing into mine, his hands cupping my face. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and moving closer to him. His lips fit perfectly in mine, kissing me passionately. His hands moved down to my waist, pulling me, if possible, even closer to him. My hands moved up, running through his hair.

I felt like I was in a dream. The thing that I've been waiting to do for the past two years has finally happened. All the waiting, all the crying,all the jealousy was finally over. And all of it was completely worth it for this moment.

After about a minute, we slowly pulled away and giggled a bit. We wrapped our arms around each other and turned to look back across the lake.

"Oh, I think Mum said dinner would be ready soon. Should we go in?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded. We turned around, hand in hand to see the last thing we wanted to see at that very moment.

The entire household looking out the window, cheerfully jumping up and down, clapping, doing all sorts of stuff to show their happiness.

Well shit.

A/N: AHHHH YESSS it finally happened! I'm not used to writing this sort of stuff so I hope it's okay! I really hope you guys are enjoying this story and if you have any scenario suggestions, just comment and I might do them in the future!