Love

We weren't really sure how to approach Harry over the next few days. Sirius was the only family he had left and now he was dead. We tried to show that we were there for him as best as we could.
The Department of Mysteries was all a huge blur for me, it had felt like one thing happened after another and it all turned into a mess in my head and I can barely remember anything. All I could remember was the look of devastation on Remus's face, I'll never get that out of my head.

It was also my first encounter with Voldemort, it was really scary and even worse to see Harry so vulnerable lying on that hard, cold floor. I don't even want to think about what might have happened if Dumbledore hadn't shown up.

Ron tried his best to talk to Harry. At first, Harry was numb of his feelings and didn't want to talk to anyone but eventually he started to let us in and express his emotions.

We spent the final days of 5th year spending time together and trying to forget about what happened in the Department of Mysteries.
Harry told us that the one thing that we have that Voldemort doesn't is love, which is absolutely true and makes me feel a lot better about everything.

I've got a feeling that things are gonna start getting a lot worse in the Wizarding World and I want to spend as much time with my friends as I possibly can before it's too late.

The train ride on the way home was a lot more different than it usually is. It's usually full of students bouncing off the walls, excited to get gone to their family's. Now, everyone was quiet and miserable, wondering if they'd even be back in September.

Thankfully I was staying with the Weasleys for the summer so Ron and I would be together no matter what.

A/N: Hey guys I'm really sorry again for how long it's been, long story short I'm just lazy lol. Thank you so much to everyone who continues to support this story, it really means a lot <3