Chapter 190 - Charge Weapon

How's the team doing now?」Nie Yan asked Resplendent Bladelight. Aside from providing some important advice every now and then, he didn't really concern himself with the matters of the elite team because he had full faith in them.

Everyone's doing fine,」Bladelight responded.「We've recently cleared the Level 20 Shadow Marsh dungeon on Normal difficulty.」With Nie Yan's guidance, their progress had vastly outstripped that of the major guilds'. They were all curious. Just where did Nie Yan get all his news? Maybe he had an inside source?

Is everyone working together well? How's the team synergy?

Young Seven is the best right now, but Yi Yan is also very strong. Everyone else on the team can also be considered an elite player of the game. Asskickers United really has a lot of experts!」Resplendent Bladelight couldn't imagine how Nie Yan had gathered all these skilled players into one guild. Back when he was in Unhindered, him and Hei Zhuo (Black Amazing) were the only powerhouses in the guild. Everyone else was only so-so. However, after joining Asskickers United's elite team, he found himself with teammates that were his equals. Dungeoning with experts was definitely much more enjoyable!

While the other major guilds were still trying to clear Shadow Marsh for the first time, Asskickers United's elite team had already cleared it on Normal and were starting on Hard. The equipment they swapped out or didn't need was all placed into the guild treasury to strengthen the auxiliary teams. These dozen or so auxiliary teams were already trying to clear Shadow Marsh for their first times.

Another three thousand players from Unhindered have followed me into Asskickers United now. However, there's no way to tell if any are spies sent over by Hei Zhuo. After all, these people are all latecomers who have worked under Hei Zhuo for a while now. It's unlikely that none of them came with malicious intentions. Aside from them, the vast majority of these brothers will gradually become loyal members of Asskickers United.

Don't worry about it. I'll just have Little Worm, Watchful Snail, and the others keep watch over the new recruits. Even if there are some spies, they couldn't make much of a storm anyways.」Nie Yan laughed off the idea. It's not like they could get the entire guild to revolt or anything. With just the people who came over from Unhindered, they wouldn't even be able to make a wave, much less a storm.

There were many players trying to join Asskickers United every single day. Even Nie Yan couldn't imagine the extent to which his guild would grow in the future. In his past life, Asskickers United would already be considered a large guild. However, because of the stir Nie Yan had been making, the future might end up completely different.

How many people are left in Unhindered now?」Nie Yan asked.

About twenty to thirty thousand. I understand Hei Zhuo's character very well. With his abilities, even though so many people left the guild, it still doesn't affect Unhindered too much.」Resplendent Bladelight really was too embarrassed to talk about the issues that resulted in his falling out with Hei Zhuo.

The current Unhindered had over twenty thousand players, giving it a respectable amount of strength. However, it paled in comparison to the current Asskickers United. What's more, Asskickers United was still in its rapid development phase, so it would vastly outstrip Unhindered in the near future.

You guys keep playing, then. If you need anything, just let Watchful Snail know.」Nie Yan knew that with the financial clout held by Asskickers United, any reasonable request made by the elite team would be as good as fulfilled.