26

"What the fuck?!" Damon cursed angrily while flipping around. But he had barely turned before James grabbed his shoulder and threw him back, making him fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Damon shouted furiously while getting up on his feet and striding towards James.

"How fucking dare you hide such a big thing from me?" James' voice was colder than ice, his demeanor completely calm that hid the overpowering thunder simmering inside every inch of his skin, "why the fuck am I the only one who did not know about anything related to Kara?"

"What are you talking about?"

James strode forwards hastily, his hand instantly grabbing Damon's neck as his control snapped completely, "You already knew I loved her, right? You fucking always knew what was between her and me. Why the fuck did you hide about the engagement from me? Why the hell did you not tell me anything?"

Damon was silent for a few seconds, his mind racing fast to process the words that James had said. It was too soon for him to know everything. He should not have known about it this soon. But the secret was now out and he knew denying it was of no use.

"It was her choice." Damon hissed angrily, his hand covering James' to throw it off his neck, "I will do whatever she says as long as she is fucking happy."

"You did not have the right to decide that. She is mine!"

"You are a fucking bastard, James. You just want to snatch everything away from me, don't you? That is what you have been doing since the day I was born."

James' fury just crossed all the bounds of the control he was trying to keep. He marched forward and swung his hand to punch Damon, but Damon grabbed his fist and threw it aside while hitting James' jaw. The sound of flesh against flesh was too loud to hide. The corner of James' mouth started bleeding but he attacked Damon with full force, hitting him in his stomach.

"I never fucking stole anything from you!" James roared, "it is you who came between me and Kara. What the fuck is wrong with you? I have always loved her but you... disgusting bastard!"

"You are the disgusting one." Damon lunged forward at James and hit him in the face, "did you ever even try to love her? All you wanted was a thing to play with. I am going to save her from you!"

James scoffed out loud, but his eyes were burning dangerously, "you are going to SAVE her from ME? Are even fucking listening to yourself?"

Damon gritted his teeth and started storming inside the house, "Get the fuck out of here James, there is no need of humiliating yourself anymore. She is going to be mine from today."

James hastily strode forward and grabbed the back of Damon's collar, throwing him back harshly and making him fall on the ground. Damon's back got covered in blood as his stitches from the wound last night came loose.

At the same time, their family came running outside as they heard all the commotion. Rita cried out in horror seeing James' attack on Damon and Neil immediately ran forward to grab James' arms while calling out to the security guards to join him. James threw his limbs wildly to get free of Neil's and the guards' tight hold as he roared furiously,

"I am going to fucking kill you before that happens! You hear me? You fucking try to take one more step in her direction and I am going to kill you with my bare hands!"

Damon managed to get up on his feet but before he could retort, Rita marched forward and slapped James across the face. Her face was red from anger and tears as she saw her sons fighting like animals.

"You are threatening to kill your own brother in front of your parents?" Rita shouted, "do you have no shame left anymore?"

James scoffed at his mother, "of course you are going to take your own son's side. Who am I even to you, right? What I want, what I need... you never see it, right mom?"

"You are the one attacking Damon!" Rita cried out, "are you listening to yourself? James, you are also my son. But do you really have to make everything so hard on us?"

"Did you fucking see the wound on my face?" James roared, "did you see your son hitting me? Do you see my blood? Do you see why I am so angry? Do you see whom you are crying for?"

"Don't talk to your mother like this, James." Neil growled.

James ignored his father and managed to free himself of the hold of the men keeping him captured, "Why am I the last one who gets to know about Kara's engagement now? Why am I the last one to know her mother's last wish? Why am I the one who doesn't even know his brother is going to get engaged? Why am I the one who is never asked for anything? Did your family pick me from a dumpster? Or am I only a tool for you to use to run your big grand business?"

"It is because you ruin everything!" Neil grabbed James' arm and flipped him around to face himself, "You are the one we are afraid of ruining things that we are trying so hard to build. Everything was fine. We are decorating our home and preparing for Kara and your brother's engagement, but see for yourself! You are again here, ruining everything like always."

James furiously laughed, his eyes taking in the flowers, the lightings surrounding the whole hall. He marched ahead and ripped everything off the walls and smashed the things laying in the hall. Within the next two minutes, the whole hall that was decorated beautifully had turned into ruins.

When he was done, he turned around to face everyone else, "As long as I am alive, Kara is mine." 

*******

Precap of Next Chapter:::

He pulled out a box from his pocket and pulled out a beautiful, lotus shaped ring before extending his empty hand towards her,

"Give me your hand."

---

Please join my P a t r e o n channel and get advanced access to all the chapters. Just search for:

p a t r e o n . c o m / k t i s h 7 

FB: fb.com/ktish7  |    Instagram: