31

His finger moved in and out of her in a soft rhythm. He knew every part of her, every touch that would make her cry in ecstasy. The sounds she made against his shoulder vibrated on his skin that she tried to suppress when he increased his pace, bringing her closer, and closer, and closer to the edge of the pleasure he was giving to her. Even though he wanted to continue, keep her like this for a long, long time, but the sight of her coming to her ecstasy was what drove him to make her reach the end of her pleasure. After what felt like a long time, her hands clutched his neck in a tight grip while her heavy breaths and a mew of soft cry fell in his ears, letting him know of her cumming on his fingers.

She stayed clinging to his arm, her heavy breaths falling in his ears like a sweet song. He turned his head to see her red face, and then bent down to take her lips in a soft kiss.

*****

It was nearly a month since Kara had joined the office. Even though she had tried to focus on her work only, James had never missed a chance to have her alone with himself. Every time he could get a chance, she would find herself trapped in any silent corner where nobody would see them against his body while his hands and mouth found their way on her like her body didn't even belong to her. 

Damon had been working on a different floor in the same department. He would come and go, making her feel the most comfortable with his talk, his soothing voice, his sweet actions, and the most disgusted with herself as well because she could barely suppress what she had been doing behind his back with James. Everything felt so wrong, but even when she tried to stop James, her heart was never really into the refusal that left her lips.

They were in a conference room. Kara was asked to give a presentation on their latest project. She could feel the heated gaze of James on her, unmoving, but she did not have the courage to look up into his eyes because she already knew what she was going to find. In the office, and at home they behaved like professionals and strangers, but whenever it was they both alone, there was never even an inch of gap between their bodies. In the past one month despite of her putting up the broken walls of resistance, he had not left even an inch of her body untouched with his hands and his mouth. Whenever she looked in his eyes, she would find his gaze burning with desire for her. It kind of felt like she had some kind of power over him. A strange control over his desires and will.

She licked her dry lips when she felt him drooling over her, her mind playing back all the things they did when no one was around. She visibly saw him groan and give her a threatening look. She tried to suppress her smile and came to sit beside him. He grabbed her hand under the table, taking it in his lap and keeping it there. She shot him a look of shock and tried to pull her hand back while the members in the meeting started asking the questions.

"Isn't the project getting too expensive?" the client asked, "Miss Kara, we don't think it suits what we had planned within our budget."

James' gaze sliced to the client, "Mrs. Sullivan." he snapped, agitated suddenly for some reason while Kara's shocked gaze went to his face, but he was not looking at her as he continued saying, "She is Mrs. Sullivan. And about the project, you knew the budget before you even stepped inside this room. If you can not even afford it, then this whole meeting was a waste of time for our company. Go and hire someone of your own standards."

The client gulped hard. He knew about James' working details, of him being absolutely straight forward and ruthless when it came to business. Seeing as Kara and James were both a lot more young than he had imagined to be, the client had assumed it to be a mere rumor. But now that he witnessed James' sharp gaze on himself, he realized all the rumours had been nothing but the truth.

The client tried to keep a straight face as he murmured, "We will get back to you after a discussion," before standing up and leaving the room. The other members followed him until there was no one but James and Kara left in the room.

James stayed seated while Kara stood up to leave, "James... do you think they will agree to the project? I feel a bit nervous."

James grabbed her hand and gave a sharp pull, making her land in his lap as his fingers encircled her waist.

"Don't even doubt yourself, sweetheart." he kissed her neck and murmured, "I would never give false praises to anyone, even if it is the person that I love the most in the world."

Kara's hands slipped his neck as his fingers fumbled and opened the top buttons of her shirt, giving her access to her sweet neck and bosom.

"You don't acknowledge my engagement with Damon. Then why did you call me Mrs. Sullivan in front of everyone today?"

He pulled his face out of her neck, his lips finding hers before whispering, "Because you are going to be mine. And my surname is Sullivan, sweetheart, have you forgotten that already? They have to give you respect if your name is associated with mine. I want to give you everything, but you belong to me, Kara."

She heard his voice like a soft whisper against her skin as his lips left a raw sensation on her that rendered her speechless to his words. He captured her lips in a soft kiss, and she willingly gave in, unable to resist the desires he ignited in her.

Their lips moved over each others', his hand slid inside her skirt making her moan in his ear. He made her sit on the table in front of him, his hand finding its way inside her shirt to press her heavy breast. His lips found hers again, sucking on them until they were swollen and she was breathless. His mouth moved lower, kissing her chest and then slipping over her heavy mound, while his other hand pressed the other breast to his heart's content.

She bit his shoulder as his lips took her nipple in his mouth, and suckled. Her head fell back as she panted heavily, and then suddenly the phone on the table started ringing.

He growled out in frustration, but did not move his head.

"Take the phone." Kara whispered.

"No." James responded while biting her nipple harshly. She gulped hard and suppressed the cry that almost came out of her lips. The phone kept on ringing annoyingly so she grabbed the phone and picked up the call, hearing James pull back from her with a frustrated snap.

"Hello?"

"Good noon, mam. Someone is in Mr. Sullivan's office waiting for him."