30

Kara shivered when she felt his hot mouth slipping down on her skin until he pulled up her top to reveal her belly and covered it with vigorous wet kisses. Her body leaned against the wall while he was down on his knees. His hands started to fumble with the button of her skirt when she grabbed his hand,

"James, we are in the office."

James bit her belly button before murmuring, "we are in my office, darling. No one enters without my permission."

There was a small click before a sound of the lock getting hinged came from the door while the blinds slid on the glass door. He pulled her skirt down to her ankles, his mouth kissing every inch of her skin as he could reach. The fragrance coming from her was as addictive as drug to him. It was like the moments they had spent in their young age were coming back, with her clinging to him at any chance given, and him cornering her in every place he could find to be alone with her. Her scent had not changed, nor had her reactions and the love in her eyes for him. She still could not stop him from loving her, touching her, and she was still so fucking vulnerable to each of his actions.

Her hands slid in his hair, brushing them and pulling him closer. Her breaths became uneven as she moaned out his name. 

He suddenly stood up, and made her turn while pulling her unbuttoned shirt off of her shoulders till her back was bare to him. Her hands rested on the wall, his hands slid her hair to one side on her shoulders to have a clear view of the creamy skin of her back. He kissed her nape, his tongue tasted her spine while the tip of his finger traced the path down to her back slowly. Then he turned her around again, only to kiss his path down from her cleavage to her belly and then her inner thighs. He could hear the cracked sounds of her moans in pleasure, driving him half mad in passion to hear more of it.

"James, someone will hear us." she murmured while her eyes clenched shut while her heart raced even faster.

James' hands pulled the thin cloth of her panties down to her knees to expose the soft skin of her core before replacing it with his fingers. Kara fell forward, a loud sound containing shock and pleasure escaped her lips that she had to immediately cover up with her hand while her eyes widened,

"Don't think too much, Kara, this office is soundproof. I can't share anything that belongs to me." James murmured as his fingers danced over the bud while his eyes stayed stuck on her face, like being captivated by a sight he could not move his eyes away from, "not even the sounds you make."

"James..." her broken voice somehow managed to break through her lips, "this is so wrong. I... I don't belong to you anymore."

James raised his eyes to look up at her with a crooked smile and innocent look, "you don't belong to me, Kara?"

Kara saw the mischief in his eyes when he said those words. His mouth suddenly moved up, smashing his lips upon hers to take in a deep, punishing kiss while his finger slid inside her tight channel with a swift thrust, making her cry out in his mouth,

When he pulled back his mouth just slightly away, there was a smirk playing on his lips, "You do. It's just a matter of time till you admit it."