35

When Kara came out, she found James dancing with Tasha on a very sensual song on the stage. Tasha was moving around James, clearly trying to keep his full attention on herself to seduce him but his eyes were searching for Kara only. Although in his anger James had spat out the words that came to his mind, he still wanted to see Kara only, or more like the jealousy and look of defeat on her face.

What he did not know was that he was now dealing with the new Kara, not the one who was too shy to even look in his direction when he was in the same room as her.

The song was a sensual dancing number with an upbeat theme, the DJ was doing an excellent job at keeping the guests entertained until his eyes fell on something. His mouth was open as he stared at something, or rather someone. Tasha was irritated at the sudden change that became apparent in the atmosphere. James looked around in confusion and found every man in the party looking at something with full attention. He turned his head to look what they were staring at and immediately gulped hard at the sight.

Kara was in the pool, her hands wrapped around Damon's bare shoulders, almost hugging him closely and moving along with the sensual song (Body Say by Demi Lovato) that started playing,

'If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge'

Her eyes moved towards James, and she winked at him with a wicked smirk on her lips,

'And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do'

She held on to Damon's shoulders and moved around him to go to his back while staring straight into James' eyes, clearly showing that she was hell bent on teasing him,

'You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to'

She moved in the water, closely clinging on to Damon's body. She almost lost her balance but Damon grabbed her in concern,

'If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress'

Kara untangled herself from Damon to swim in the water. Her curves moving in the blue water in a way that had everyone's attention

'And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do'

As she moved in the water, her back collided with someone. She turned around to find Damon looking at her with a smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and danced with her. James looked at both of them. Her teasing smile and gaze on Damon was making him his grit his teeth in anger.

'You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to'

Kara came out of the water, and everyone followed the path to her fully wet body in the bikini that clung to her curves like a second skin. The see through shirt she was wearing over it was nowhere in the sight anymore. Her milky white skin glistened under the bright light. Her eyes went to look at James who had his hands clenched in fists as he glared at her. She smiled at him in amusement and walked past him, her finger traced the path to his bare shoulder secretly.

'My minds is getting in the way
Can't feel what my body say
I'mma tell you anyway
My minds is getting in the way
Can't feel what my body say
I'mma show you anyway
I'mma show you anywayThere's only one thing left for us to do
Oh, you can'

There was not even a single person whose gaze was not on her. She turned her head to smirk at him as she walked past him while his eyes followed her. She walked forward and bumped into Damon who came from the front and smiled down at her.

'You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you'

He handed her a drink and she took it gladly, standing on her tiptoes and kissing his cheek. James literally burned seeing that. If it had not been his brother, he would have pummeled the guy into the very ground by now. Kara's lips slipped to Damon's ear to whisper 'Now the party is looking more lively, isn't it?' and then winked at him.

'If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to'

Damon wrapped his arms in her waist and turned her around so her back rested on his front as they danced on the song.

'You can touch me with slow hands
Dreamland
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you'

After a while Damon excused himself to go to the washroom while another man approached her to dance with him. Kara happily accepted and started dancing with him.

'If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to'

At that point James could not hold himself seeing the hold of another man on her waist. He stormed forward and pulled her harshly to himself. The man tried to fight but then seeing the furious gaze of James he immediately turned around and left them. Kara looked up at him with a smirk. The party was getting wrapped up and everyone had already started to leave now. Tasha left the party when she saw James going towards Kara.

James dragged Kara to one of the dark corner in the venue with no one around and pinned her against the wall with his body.

"Did I just bring you to your knees, James?" Kara asked with a soft, cunning smile.