8

There are times in a person's life when they feel the most happy. This was the moment that Kara had been waiting for her whole life. Since the moment she had come to know what attraction meant, what interest and desire and love meant, there had been just one person, one man in front of her eyes and that had always been James. She never thought that she would ever want someone as she wanted James. She never dated anyone, never tried to even attempt getting into a relationship because she always knew to whom she belonged. There had never been any doubt in her head. 

And as James lips moved over hers, his lips sliding against her soft ones, his fingers slipping from her waist to her breasts, squeezing the softness and then pressing the mounds, earning a low moan from her mouth right before her hands slipped into the back of his head, caressing and pulling at his unruly hair, this was the end for her. The feeling was like everything had suddenly fallen in place and the earth had come to a standstill. 

"James." a whisper slipped out of her mouth right before his tongue slipped in and started to devour the nectar that was impossible for him to resist.

He had not even realized how much he had been restraining himself all this time. All the years of teenage, childhood, and then adulthood, he had always hid his desires from her. And then having her right here, in this moment was the time that he had been waiting for so long. He had not planned to do this right now, kiss Kara. He wanted to wait till her graduation to take any kind of step but seeing Kara today with Damon had broken all the lengths of his patience completely.

Kara's hand slipped from James' head down to his jeans, coming to caress his shaft over the clothing. 

"Kara," James groaned out almost immediately, breaking the kiss "Do not make me lose control baby." 

They both breathed heavily as their hearts pounded against their chests. The desire was as clear as water in their eyes. 

"I want you to lose control." Kara whispered, slipping her fingers to his zipper and button and opening it before slipping her fingers inside, and rubbing his hard manhood through the boxer.

James groaned in pleasure just before he grabbed Kara's hand and pulled it out of his jeans, "It's your birthday. Let's celebrate it for you."

Kara licked her dry lips as she stared into his eyes. She could not understand how James had enough control to push her away right now when she was dripping wet. But she also knew that when it came to her, James was ready to do anything if it meant it was for her good.

"I know it is my birthday James." Kara smiled softly, "This is the gift I want from you today. Don't you... don't you want me as much as I want you?"

James glowered down at her. If she knew how much he wanted her, what he wanted to do to her in how many ways, she would never have even uttered those words aloud. And right in this moment she looked so sweet, so innocent asking him that question. How in the world would anyone ever deny Kara?

"Come with me." Grabbing Kara's hand James pulled her away, out of the abandoned church. An orange, red aura had covered the sky. Pulling her towards the trees he walked until finding a place that covered the middle ground completely with trees, hiding both of them in the embrace of nature.

They had barely come to a standstill when James snatched Kara in his arms and in one swift move pulled her top over her head, throwing it on the ground. As she stood before him in her black, lacy bra and short skirt, the sight was the last straw of making him lose the control.

His mouth dropped down in her neck as his fingers fumbled with the hook behind her back, her scent was enough to drive him wild in desire. The sweet jasmind and chocolate and something unique that no one in the world would ever possess is what flowed through Kara. He wanted to make her his in every way possible.

"Oh God..." Kara's loud cry fell upon his ears as he threw the bra aside and his lip slid down to her breast, his lips immediately clasping around the pink areola of her nipple. His tongue devoured the soft skin, his mouth unable to stop licking the flesh of mound as his fingers slid down to lift up her skirt and slide in, finding the source of her pleasure.

"I want you with me forever, Kara." He growled, lifting his head up and finding her eyes right before his fingers found her clit through her panty and pressed in. 

"Fuck!" Kara whimpered, her knees gave away but James was there in front of her to grip her waist with his other hand. His fingers did not stop as they ripped her panty off and touched her with his skin.

"I... I want you inside me, James." Kara whimpered as his fingers rubbed over her clit without mercy. 

"We have got the whole night to ourselves, baby." James smirked, "You did not think that after you asking for a gift like this I was going to let you go this easily?"