2

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran walked out of the office and looked around.

No one.

Luo Ran let out a long sigh of relief and gently pressed his back against the wall.

The legs were a little soft and couldn't help shaking, Luo Ran tried hard not to let himself slip down.

After seeing Lucas, the pheromone that had just temporarily marked him swept over violently, as if he couldn't wait to subdue him.

Luo Ran stood in front of Lucas, losing strength all over his body and breathing unevenly after a certain distance.

As Lucas has a rare SSS-level pheromone Alpha, let alone the battlefield, the pheromone is usually very strong, and other powerful Alphas will be afraid of discomfort.

Fortunately, Luo Ran itself is also a rare SSS Omega, and can still adapt to it after getting along for a long time, but after crossing over with Lucas the night before, now when he ran into it, the one who was caught off guard was actually suppressed.

This suppression is not a general pure suppression, but a thread of penetration and provocation. This is Alpha's mark of itself, even if it is only a temporary Omega exclusive attraction.

Luo Ran adjusted his breathing, holding his red face and ears, trying to calm down and suppress his pheromone.

Stop it.

It was just an accident and a bad mistake for himself and Lucas.

He and Lucas were originally just the relationship between the boss and the subordinates. Except for official business, Luo Ran had no communication. The highly professional Luo Ran would never allow him to have any unusual reactions to Lucas' pheromone.

Luo Ran took a deep breath, turned to the bathroom, and took the inhibitor from his pocket in the compartment. The needle was stuck on the wrist and the inhibitor was injected into it to calm the mess.

"Hey...! Have you heard that the admiral dispatched a guard to arrest the man the night before."

"I know, yesterday I was monitoring all day, and my friends in the technical department were too busy to sleep."

"Yes, Secretary Luo was absent yesterday, and the company staff turned it over."

Luo Ran heard his name in the cubicle, thinking that someone was chatting in the bathroom, and felt that it was a bit embarrassing to go out now, so he stopped.

"I don't know who it is...Is it true that the admiral said that he was going to kill that person?"

"It should be true, the admiral hates this kind of thing the most."

"Oh, it would be great if that person is Secretary Luo, but it is a pity that Secretary Luo is Beta, and that person seems to be Omega the night before."

Luo Ran:?

And many more?

Why?

Luo Ran bowed his head curiously, and pressed his ear to the door.

"Yes, if that person is Secretary Luo, it won't be so much trouble. Who doesn't know that the general likes Secretary Luo!"

Luo Ran:? ? ?

I do not know? 

Luo Ran felt that the admiral's liking for him might be even more incredible than the admiral was actually an Omega.

Where did these people come from?

The outside voice continued.

"You are right. If that person is Secretary Luo, the two of them may have obtained the certificate directly. As for the tacit understanding between the two of them at work, I don't know if they have already talked about it in life."