50

Luo Ran had a dream.

Dark, he seemed to be in a spacious place with insufficient light.

Where is this...?

Later, Luo Ran saw a light source not far ahead, especially in the dark.

Luo Ran was involuntarily attracted by the light, the silver-white light mixed with a dazzling scarlet.

Following the light, Luo Ran came to a cave with countless luminous stones on the stone wall, and the stones had red lines.

It is a stone named UNK, Unknown.

This is UNK's cave.

The UNK of Luobing and M4 are treasures hidden in the ice mine, and they need to be dig deep to find. There has never been such a place where the entire cave is UNK.

Luo Ran reached out and touched the stone, only to feel a twitch in his body, and then opened his eyes and woke up.

"Secretary Luo."

The first thing Luo Ran saw was Shen Xiluo who was standing aside and holding the report. Shen Xiluo's facial features were cold and colder now.

After all, Xia Zhi and Luo Ran were also injured by the blasting together, but Shen Xiluo was unable to accompany Xia Zhi at this moment because of work.

Not only Shen Xiluo, but researchers, the first prince, the second prince, and several round table ministers all surrounded.

Luo Ran observed the setting and found that he was in the senior VIP ward of the Capital Hospital at the moment, the site of Shen Xiluo.

Luo Ran was a little surprised and confused.

what happened?

Luo Ran tried to move his body, propped up and leaned against the head of the bed.

I was a little bit painful all over, I thought it was a fall, and it was also affected by the blasting, but it was only minor bruises and burns. The most serious part is only the left leg with thick plaster, which I think is broken.

Shi Xiuqi couldn't wait to say: "Secretary Luo wakes up and can experiment!"

When he said that, people carried a tray up, and there was a piece of UNK that had not yet been refined.

Luo Ran just woke up, trying to make himself sober and his mind was running fast.

How is this going?

Shen Xiluo said, "Secretary Luo, you happened to land on a UNK sac when you fell. The UNK in the sac melted because of contact with you."

"...!"

Luo Ran's heart felt cold.

Then his identity as Omega...

"This is a major discovery, a leap forward!" Shi Xiuqi was so excited that his entire face was flushed, and he shuddered: "If Beta does not need to use mental energy, only the body can refine UNK, then all the problems. It's all solved!"

"Yes." The prince said with a smile: "The Beta base is much more than AO. If Beta can refine UNK, then there will be no mental energy loss."

Luo Ran paused, and quietly put away all the words and expressions.

It seems that after he and Xia Zhi fainted, it was Shen Xiluo who treated him, and Shen Xiluo didn't let outsiders intervene, and he didn't say anything to hide his Omega identity.

Luo Ran glanced at Shen Xiluo, Shen Xiluo still looked like a professional.

UNK Stone was handed to Luo Ran, everyone's eyes were on him.