34

Upon arriving at the destination, everyone got off the aircraft one after another.

Luo Ran saw that Lu Cheng was counting the number of people. Fortunately, he knew that Lucas was coming in the morning and asked Lu Cheng to bring the guard over.

Even in the susceptible period, there is nothing to worry about staying here overnight.

To Luo Ran's surprise, Marie, the mighty imperial family on both sides, and Lucas's brother Siryl also came.

Siryl has shoulder-length black hair, and his facial features look soft and elegant. He is a typical politician.

Siryl followed the prince, besides him, the prince also brought several important ministers around him, as did the second prince around him.

Only Zhou Mingkai, with his hands in his pockets, only followed the necessary attendants and guards, and he was still hanging around.

Headed by the eldest prince and the second prince, along with a few of his Royal Highness and envoys who had fallen into the ice, a few people began to walk around the planting area, and the specially-appointed Minister of Agriculture was talking endlessly.

Lucas and his party followed at the end of the team, Luo Ran walked beside Lucas, always paying attention to his condition and let the others go a little further.

After all, to be Lucas's adjutant and guards, most of them are Alpha.

Lucas: "..."

Gee.

His little secretary kept peeking at him along the way, and deliberately pushed others away.

It's really a headache.

Even at this time, you have to take the opportunity to occupy him. Wouldn't it be a slap in the face if you are really together in the future?

If you get married, will you stop going out?

After all, it's a clingy man, what should I do then?

Lucas frowned and began to worry.

"Admiral?" Luo Ran started to worry about whether he had a headache when he saw Lucas frowning, and said nervously: "Is the Admiral any uncomfortable?"

"Tsk." Lucas shook his head and said with a smile: "It's okay."

After visiting for an afternoon, seeing that everyone was a little tired, the minister took the team to a temporary shelter to rest. He also prepared a lot of food and juice to cool off the heat and satiety.

Luo Ran and others chose a large shed, and then let Lu Cheng spread out with the people, surrounded the shed, and protected Lucas without a trace.

Lucas frowned slightly, realizing that Luo Ran seemed a little sensitive along the way.

Didn't he just say a headache?

Lucas couldn't laugh or cry.

"Secretary Luo."

Luo Ran was standing on the periphery and observing the surroundings, and saw a young man greeted him with a smile.

It is said that Beta is mostly with Beta, but it is also possible to like Alpha or Omega.

Seeing an Omega walking towards Luo Ran, Lucas frowned, then looked at them fiercely.

The visitor was the secretary of the eldest prince Zhou Mingyu. When he saw Luo Ran, he smiled and said: "Hello, Secretary Luo! My name is Yuan Han, and your Royal Highness said you will give me lessons."