38

Lucas rubbed Luo Ran's hair top with a hard hand.

Lucas knew his strength, so he started very, very lightly and cautiously.

Luo Ran was really tired, mentally exhausted, and didn't sleep enough, so seeing that Lucas had nothing to do, he asked to turn his head and continue to sleep.

Luo Ran didn't get up until nearly noon, which was two hours later.

Luo Ran got up, not sleeping enough to make his mind a little confused, Luo Ran grabbed the nutrient solution by the bed to replenish energy, and swallowed a few caffeine clumps before slowly returning to the cage.

……Oops.

Luo Ran walked to the mirror and looked at it, and she was finished.

There are two big red marks on his neck and wrist, and there are wounds on his lips.

...... It's like having just finished some "violent" activity.

Luo Ran's cheeks were red, and the redness reached his ears.

Did he plant the flag for himself? Since he said that he should keep a distance from Lucas as much as possible and grasp the relationship with his subordinates, they always have something that shouldn't happen to his subordinates?

...Fortunately, the other party is a piece of wood.

Luo Ran said in his heart that Lucas was probably the most special person he had ever met.

At least most of the Alpha and Omega he has come into contact with have enjoyed the fetters of pheromone, and are happy to find someone to share with them. But after spending several years with Lucas, Lucas has never had any vision or imagination about this aspect. In Lucas' world, it seems that love is a non-existent concept.

If one day Lucas says he likes someone, maybe the sun will come out from the west, and Zhou Mingkai will turn into a lover.

Luo Ran was thinking wildly while finding the gloves from the cabinet.

Luo Ran finally put on gloves, put on a high collar, and wrapped herself tightly. As for the lips...a big man puts on thick lipstick too hot eyes, so Luo Ran can only forget it.

At most, it's getting angry. In these two days, he will try to minimize going out to see people.

Luo Ran took care of everything and saw Lucas standing by the door of his room when he went out.

Luo Ran was a little surprised, "What's wrong with the general? Is there anything I need?"

Lucas looked at Luo Ran fixedly.

For a moment, Lucas snorted, "Nothing."

Gee.

This cunning man, a little **** who secretly loves himself!

Luo Ran must have deliberately seduce him.

First, day and night company made him get used to it, but now he can't help but stretch out his magic claws? !

Mother, relied on being good-looking and smart, and playing around with himself.

Humph, do you like it so much.

Lucas hugged his chest and looked at Luo Ran arrogantly, making Luo Ran feel baffled.

"Admiral?"

"Little bastard." Lucas pointed to Luo Ran and said, "I have seen through your conspiracy and tricks, and I also admit that you succeeded."

"???"

Luo Ran is a little worried, isn't it a sequelae of the susceptible period? Not clear about your mind?