87

Luo Ran returned to the company after having dinner at Xia Zhi's home.

Back on the top floor, I saw that the lights were off.

Luo Ran frowned slightly, pushed open the door of the office, and saw Lucas sitting by the bed looking at the terminal, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Admiral?"

Luo Ran stepped forward and smiled: "What's the matter?"

Luo Ran saw the satellite photo of Wisteria Flower Manor in the Lucas terminal.

A sea of ​​purple flowers surrounds the cabin, and the photos from the satellite are sunny.

Luo Ran had a meal.

Lucas didn't speak.

Luo Ran smiled and said: "Why do you suddenly see this? I remember this manor is one of Aldor's assets, right?"

Lucas said dumbly: "Do you know everything."

Luo Ran paused again.

Lucas lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry."

Luo Ran's spiritual wound was made by him.

Luo Ran has always had mental problems, and he was injured so badly by Unk because of his mental weakness.

Luo Ran directly bent over to hug Lucas and put his head on Lucas's shoulder.

"Admiral..." Luo Ran leaned against Lucas's neck and said: "It has nothing to do with you."

Lucas stretched out his hand to hug Luo Ran's waist, but his hand froze in the air and did not move.

Lucas hates contact with others, not only because of the sequelae of the canyon, but also because he knows that he can't control his intensity.

The manipulator is one thing, and his own interpretation of strength is different from others.

"bump!"

In the next moment, Lucas was thrown down by Luo Ran.

Lucas stared wide, unexpectedly Luo Ran would take the initiative like this.

Luo Ran hugged Lucas and lay down on the bed. He smiled and said, "Admiral, don't think about it, it's all past."

Luo Ran was lying on Lucas, with his cheek resting on Lucas' chest.

Lucas didn't speak.

He could see the red mark and collarbone on Luo Ran's neck, and the unfading bruise on his wrist.

Luo Ran raised his head and said: "I remember. At that time, you accidentally injured me to protect me, but your mental breakdown state is very bad, but because you want me to live with you, so I had a mental resonance with me. , Burst of mental power."

"If it weren't for the general at the time, let alone mental injury, I might have died."

Luo Ran smiled and said, "So I have to thank the general."

"The reason is all set."

Lucas snorted and hugged Luo Ran carefully and said: "I will control it in the future, I can learn."

"Alpha's instinct can't be controlled. Admiral doesn't have to force it." Luo Ran closed his eyes slightly and said: "That's great. It's late, Admiral, you need to rest more."

"Ok."

Lauran knew that Lucas minded, but he couldn't make sense for a while.

"Good night, Admiral."