82

After the end of the battle with the star bandits and the beautiful victory of rescuing the hostages, the imperial warship did not stay in the falling ice, but returned directly to the capital.

Now that elections in the capital are about to begin, Lucas and the Imperial Army must be there to prevent any accidents.

And Mu Yuan also chatted with Lucas.

The war provoked by the star bandits has always been not meaningless. For example, the te city area was ransacked last time, and countless cultural areas were destroyed. By the way, meteor showers and warning empires were displayed.

But this battle is more like a beginning.

Both Lucas and Mu Yuan could feel that Xingkou's weapons and strength have become stronger, and their strategies for playing battles have also changed a lot, and they are no longer so desperate and reckless.

It seems to be preparing to fight a protracted war with the empire.

The next step must be continuous warfare, and it is also the time to end each other.

As a result, Lucas quickly assembled his army back to the capital, and the empire had to be fully prepared for the next Long March.

Not only are you ready, but you must also rest well, cultivate your energy, and use your best state and mental abilities to challenge.

On the way back to the capital, Luo Ran nestled in the bed for a terminal pastime.

Lucas was still checking the battlefield with the adjutant. There was nothing to do with him, so Luo Ran simply went back to the room to rest first, and got up tomorrow morning to read more official documents.

Before going to bed, Luo Ran took some time to watch it on the star network. After all, Xia Zhi forwarded him a lot of "suspected official announcement" posts, which made him curious.

Luo Ran was busy and guilty before, and in the tug of war with Lucas, he did not dare to go to the star network, but now...

Luo Ran went in with some curiosity.

Then I was brainwashed by the screen full of beautiful love and exclamation marks, and I was in a trance.

What is this...

Luo Ran was helpless.

But couldn't help but smile.

Luo Ran went to the magical post again, Nana's "Admiral Evil's Palm Petting", he saw him before... No, the child of the actor, Zimei Xueran, was taken by another protagonist, Lucas K. Augustine. Dio Gucci and Prada were snatched away, and Nana was still telling her to abuse her heart, but soon it was going to be sweet! Please rest assured, the little cuties, it can be said that they are old liar authors.

And now Luo Ran picked it up again and found that the abuse of heart not only passed away, but now the two protagonists are also married and have 33 children.

"..."

It's not.

and many more.

Luo Ran thought he had read it wrong, so he read it again to confirm that he did not understand it wrong.

Thirty-three.

Still give birth to so many in one child, one child is thirty-three treasures.

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran clicked on the post and looked at the table of contents, choosing a few chapters.

Mainly want to see how the thirty-three is born.