28

...It really feels wrong.

Luo Ran was still holding his chopsticks in his hand, so he froze in place, the noodles were not fragrant, and the eggs were not sweet.

And Lilia on the opposite side was already looking beyond the world, looking beyond vulgarity.

Even can't help but want to see what Luoran and Lucas can do.

Lucas noticed Luo Ran's stiffness, turned his head and raised his eyebrows, seeming to be asking him what he was doing.

Luo Ran: "..."

Don't want to see Lucas for now.

The brain hurts.

Luo Ran lowered his head to concentrate on eating noodles, taking a mouthful of soup and noodles.

Lucas frowned and gave Luo Ran a kick under the table.

"..." Luo Ran almost choked on the noodle soup.

Luo Ran shrank her feet cautiously, pretending not to know, and still chatting with Zhou Mingkai while eating noodles.

Lucas raised his eyebrows, and saw Luo Ran ignoring him and still talking to Zhou Mingkai, swept across with a relatively large force.

Lucas just wanted to tease Luo Ran, he didn't speak to him openly.

"Fuck who kicks me!"

Zhou Mingkai was so excited that he subconsciously yelled.

Luo Ran: "..."

Lilia: "..."

...

The atmosphere is slightly quiet.

For a moment, Lucas said coldly, "Me."

The action was too big and accidentally affected the innocent.

...

It's quieter.

Zhou Mingkai had a meal and then said with a dry smile: "Ah, ah, hahaha is really fun."

Luo Ran put down his chopsticks and said with a smile: "I'll go to the bathroom, you eat slowly."

Luo Ran left the canteen and went to the bathroom.

Luo Ran was a little confused along the way, he clicked the post again.

"Ten things couples do when they eat. Have you been recruited?" 》

...If you are all hit by the first four! Then you two must be lovers!

The next four are upgraded versions!

Fifth, make small moves under the dining table, hold hands and hook legs or something~Ouch~

six……

Luo Ran shut down the post without expression, and did not intend to read it any more.

The parties regret it now.

...I regret it very much.

After Luo Ran started, he realized with hindsight why others would misunderstand, and he still circulated thinking cp on the forum.

Is it because he and Lucas didn't control them well and didn't pay attention when getting along?

Luo Ran was thinking about what to do when he smelled a strong smell coming from the bathroom.

It is the pheromone of Omega's estrus.

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

It is sweet and greasy strawberry fragrance, but regardless of the taste, this is... too exaggerated, right?