45

The administrators were both at Aite, and Luo Ran had to reply with a series of "...".

Luo Ran was a little worried. He was eager to find verification items. For a moment he forgot that this jacket was a limited edition and only had two sets. After all, Lucas’ clothes, except for the underwear, were all taken care of by him. Finding good-looking clothes and suitable designs for Lucas can make Lucas like and comfortable, so I don't mind the limit.

Luo Ran held the principle of saying so many mistakes, and did not speak, quietly watching.

@一朵娇花: Oh, it's out! Can you speak up?

Lucas sneered and typed a string of words proudly.

@Lucas: I am myself! Can my own clothes be fake? ! The secretary bought it for me!

@一朵娇花: I'm crazy again, kiss, I suggest you use cp wisely.

Lucas:? ? ?

@Tomorrow’s day: Hahahaha, you’re an admiral, then I’m Secretary Luo! Can we start writing love now o(*////▽////*)q

Lucas:? ? ? ? ?

Lucas sneered, and used the background authority obtained from the network management bureau to check the "truth is false".

Roar, he wants to see which nasty critic is posing as his clothes.

IP: 6276e01-983k

Coordinates: Empire Capital-West District-A

User real name: Luo Ran

"..."

"...???"

It's grass, his secretary really likes what he likes, and his coat is also used for verification.

Lucas understood a little after joining in, this was probably his and Luo Ran's... the matchmaker group?

Just a large group of people think they are in love, and still like to watch them fall in love?

Lucas thought it was strange.

Why do you want to see other people fall in love, and he and Luo Ran have not fallen in love yet.

But Luo Ran is in this group.

So he likes to watch himself fall in love with him?

Luo Ran also wants to fall in love with him?

Oh roar.

Lucas snorted coldly.

little bastard.

Tut tut...

Lucas felt that, as Shen Xiluo said, he wanted to show his generosity as Alpha at this moment and tolerate anything that the other party did, including quietly holding his coat to show affection.

@Lucas: Well, mine is fake.

Although the jacket is on Lucas at the moment, he speaks without pressure.

@一朵娇花:? ? ?

@Lucas: I bought fake ones, why, can't you?

@一朵娇花: ......Ah this, is it so reasonable to buy fakes? Do you know that this is wrong!

Lucas checked it again, oh oh, Rong Duo, the little girl, dare to talk to herself like this.

Other people in the group are also fighting.

XXX: Kiss, please try not to buy fakes!

XXX: Ah, this, still wearing the admiral's name... Humph, our admiral is handsome, mighty and domineering! It's not this jealous critic!