52

Looking at the stars on the mech is a different scenery from the battleship.

The stars seem to be brighter. Being in this small space, looking at the endless starry sky from a small window, at this moment I can fully realize how small I am.

Luo Ran didn't feel scared, but he was very excited.

He didn't expect that he could sit in the lion 01 of the empire, to see this universe, to see what Lucas usually sees.

But then it wasn't time to appreciate the scenery. Luo Ran saw rows of battleships not far away, star bandits who had come back.

"Don't worry, they haven't been relieved from the last serious injury. They can't fight at all." Lucas raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Just watch."

Lucas has always been confident and domineering on the battlefield.

Whether he wins or loses, Lucas, as a general, cannot show his cowardice.

Lucas, as the God of War, will always be what this God of War should have-one man is a master, and one man is not open.

Luo Ran sat aside, holding the manual and quietly watching Lucas manage the army.

Lucas controlled the mecha with both hands and looked at the LCD screen intensively. The screen showed the situation of the whole battle. The blue dot was his own side and the red dot was the enemy.

Lucas looked at those light spots and issued orders to the radio, controlling the direction of the army formation and controlling the whole situation.

It was also the first time for Luo Ran to see Lucas leader so close.

Calm and unimpressive, cautious and confident.

This kind of Lucas made Luo Ran a little unable to remove his eyes.

While Luo Ran was watching the battle with Lucas, Yu Guang couldn't control how Lucas was manipulating the machine. The well-knotted mechanical fingers were connected to the jaw with the tough lines.

bump--

bump--

The artillery fire focused on Lucas' Lion 01, and it seemed that he was targeted.

Perhaps it is because he knows that the chance of winning is not great. At this moment, the star bandit is like a wolf who has been pressed into a hurry.

At this moment, Fox Hunt was driving the battleship, sprinting like crazy with people, trying to break through the defense of the empire and rush to Lucas.

Lucas was not afraid to fight the fox hunt with a lion head-on, but Luo Ran was also at the moment, so Lucas walked around to the rear, and did not lead the way like before.

Luo Ran couldn't help reminding: "Behind...!"

Lucas also noticed, manipulating the handle to make the lion leap upwards, avoiding the artillery fire from behind.

Luo Ran frowned: "Admiral, their goal is you!"

"Naturally, we are both here." Lucas frowned slightly.

"Wang Qiuyang, when will the reinforcements arrive?"

"Report Admiral! Reinforcement coordinates Y1X6, estimated to arrive in four minutes and 41 seconds!"

Although Lucas is an elite team, the number is a bit smaller after all, so it can't be hard and can't take advantage of it.

In just a few minutes, the crowd of star bandits has surrounded the lion.