17

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran experienced a baptism of worldview, polished courage and shame, and finally after reading it, a window popped out of the forum.

——Do you want to bookmark this post? Update will be the first time to gain happiness! (*^▽^*)

Luo Ran: "..."

It's too smart.

Luo Ran collected it in a ghostly manner.

Not really interested in the article.

Just want to see how everyone can arrange him and Lucas.

Luo Ran put down the terminal and was about to go to sleep, turned over but was awakened by the heat and discomfort from the back of his neck.

"Ok……"

Luo Ran frowned and stood up.

Luo Ran held on to take the inhibitor that had been prepared prematurely and placed on the side of the bed, shaking his hands and unscrewing the lid for injection.

The moment the needle pierced his wrist, his whole body couldn't help shaking.

He also carries Lucas' temporary mark. After entering the estrus period, inhibitors cannot completely eliminate the symptoms, and he has to rely on Lucas' pheromone.

Luo Ran took a deep breath and reluctantly covered his head with his coat, trying to relieve the strange feeling on his body.

It's dark as far as the eye can see, but it feels safe to be surrounded by this powerful pheromone. Luo Ran's fingers gripped the corners of the pillow tightly, and the joints became red from the force.

It feels...too bad.

It's like doing a bad thing with his boss behind his back, and Luo Ran just watched a "earth-shaking" Xiaohuang... love story between him and Lucas, and even felt that this was wrong.

The shame heart can make Luo Ran explode in the next moment.

The cloth surrounding Luo Ran had a bitter tobacco smell and a strong fragrance, allowing Luo Ran's mental power to slowly calm down.

At the same time, I was weak and weak, and I wished to get more.

Every cell is eager to be embraced by this pheromone.

Omega's instinct could make Luo Ran's breathing heavier involuntarily, wanting to absorb more of the taste of Alpha.

...No way, no way.

Luo Ran was able to return to his senses, forced himself to be rational, stood up on the bed, kneeled on the head of the bed and adjusted his breathing.

Xia Zhi is right, Luo Ran's self-control is too strong.

Even at this time, Luo Ran was able to restrain his instincts.

Ten slender fingers gripped the bed sheet forcefully, Luo Ran used another tube of inhibitor, and finally managed to get rid of the dependence on pheromone and the instincts in his mind.

A layer of fine sweat came out on Luo Ran's forehead, and he glanced at the dark green army jacket with a complicated expression.

An ordinary coat has literally become the image of Pandora's Box.

Luo Ran pulled off his coat and fell into the bed.

In the end, the coat was still in his arms. Luo Ran just didn't allow himself to rely on and indulge, but after slowing down, he would still use it when he recovered his senses.