65

"Will you try with me?"

Lucas heard his secretary say so.

"..."

Lucas stood there blankly, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

grass.

Seeing Lukas's stern face and no reaction, Luo Ran thought that Lucas was still angry, and did not believe him, so he lowered his head in a panic and stepped back.

The breath that I had held just now suddenly disappeared after speaking.

Luo Ran put down his hand, turned around and was about to walk, and was pulled by his arm. Then the foreground looked like a fast-turning flying arrow, and his back "touched" and hit the wall.

Lucas changed the positions of him and Luo Ran, pressed Luo Ran against the wall, panting and saying: "Do you really like me, not to coax me?"

Luo Ran blinked.

what……?

Lucas said dumbly: "If I force myself to be so afraid of being angry, then forget it. I said I like you and I won't really ignore you."

"...No." Luo Ran lowered his head and said: "If I want to coax you, I have other ways, I don't have to use this."

"..."

Luo Ran blushed and curled his head and said: "Is the admiral not willing...?"

The response to Luo Ran was a fierce kiss.

Lucas was so excited that he didn't even know how to place his limbs. He bowed his head and bit Luo Ran's lips.

Because of excitement and unable to control his strength, Luo Ran couldn't help but let out a painful cry, and grabbed Lucas's back with his hand.

Both of them breathed a little bit quickly.

Lucas held Luo Ran's cheek, licking and biting like a big lion.

Finally ended, Lucas gasped and whispered: "You can't go back."

"will not."

As if finally letting go of the dashi in my heart, saying goodbye to all the past haze.

Luo Ran returned to his previous state, that professional and calm secretary, and an imperial animal trainer.

Now that it is decided, we must do it well.

Luo Ran wrapped Lucas's neck with a smile, and said: "Admiral, I will be a good secretary in the future, help you solve problems, and be a good lover, doing my part."

"..."

Happiness comes too suddenly.

Lucas smashed the wall with a fist.

Just then the commander of the stronghold came to inform that it was the brothers in the stronghold who had prepared the arena. Wang Qiuyang was already fighting everyone and asked Lucas if he wanted to go there.

"It's just right, fight!"

Lucas took Luo Ran and went to the ring.

Wang Qiuyang just won a game and stood arrogantly on the ring.

"Who else?! tm comes up and fights with your father!"

Lucas jumped up.

"Me, your grandpa!"

Wang Qiuyang: "???"

Wang Qiuyang: "..."

Wang Qiuyang: "...qaq"