41

The starry sky is lit up.

With a deafening sound, Luo Ran could even feel that the battleship was shaking.

One by one, sparks exploded on Star Bandit's battleships, aircraft and mechas. The Empire was caught off guard by this wave of Star Bandit, unexpectedly, so it couldn't react at all, and could only be passively bombarded to retreat.

"What's the matter?! Boss, this..."

The scar man next to Fox Hunt shouted in a low voice, "Boss, do you want to retreat!"

"I can't retreat." Fox Hunt's eyes were deep, looking at the extremely obvious red dot on the monitor in front of him.

That is Lucas.

Single-handedly, he rushed towards his main battleship without fear and tactics, and a large number of troops followed behind him.

"Only hit hard." Fox Hunt sneered.

Not far away, Lucas cast his gaze on him, as if he had set the goal of capturing the thief first.

Fox Hunt saw the expression.

As if provoking and demonstrating, telling him-no matter which way he goes, UNK plank road or B647 will not win.

Victory does not belong to him.

...

"Bariton, Zheng Lan, listen to my instructions!" Lucas sat in the mecha, holding the joystick in his hand, and staring at the data screen in front of him intensively.

"Prepare to bombard the enemy main battleship!"

The empire army was orderly under the instructions of Lucas, quickly formed a formation and maintained it, surrounded the star bandits, used different frequencies of bombardment and defense, and moved forward one by one.

While controlling the formation of all adjutants and captains, Lucas led two elite fox hunting main battleships.

Unstoppable.

And the other end.

"Secretary Luo...?" When Lu Cheng saw Luo Ran descend and drop into the cabin, he picked a light, S-class combat aircraft.

"I'll go out and help."

Lu Cheng was taken aback, and then said: "Don't...! Now that the admiral is here, Secretary Luo just waits here!"

"It's because of the future." Luo Ran raised his eyebrows: "What are you worried about?"

"..." Lu Cheng was taken aback.

Yes, it makes sense...

"Then... Secretary Luo should pick a sturdy aircraft!"

"No." Luo Ran got on the aircraft, got familiar with the operation, and smiled: "This is more convenient."

"Then I..."

"I go by my own."

Lu Cheng disapproved.

Luo Ran vowed and said: "Don't worry, I must go by myself, because there is only one emergency capsule."

As a result, an obvious silver-white aircraft emerged from the main battleship and rushed into the enemy's front recklessly.

"Is that...?" Scarred man said: "It's Lucas' secretary! Boss, are we going to chase it?"

"Hey, this is inexperienced at this point. I have stepped on the combat formation, and his position formation can't protect him at all! Basically, he is alone!"