69

Lucas was emotionally fluctuating at the moment, and Luo Ran was also affected after he made a spiritual connection with him.

Luo Ran also felt painful, struggling subconsciously, and saw Shen Xiluo holding onto himself in a daze.

"It's too impulsive." Shen Xiluo frowned, "How can we make a mental connection at this time?"

Luo Ran could feel his wrist being pressed to inject the medicine, and then he fell into a deep sleep.

...

After Luo Ran woke up again, he saw Lucas...as a pillow in his arms.

Thanks to his good sleep, he didn't have the tripod supporting him, just the wrist.

Luo Ran looked down at Lucas's messy hair top in a daze.

Lucas noticed the movement and looked up at Luo Ran.

Lucas has been awake for a long time, but his mental state is not good, occasionally awake and absent.

But at least because of the spiritual connection, Lucas will not continue to have headaches and go crazy. Luo Ran's pheromone has indeed eased a lot.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran for a moment, then was taken aback.

"Why are you crying?" Lucas's voice was hoarse, and he reached out and gently covered Luo Ran's eyes.

Luo Ran did not speak, but shook his head.

Lucas recalled Shen Xiluo's performance, felt his physical condition again, and said seriously: "I think I can live a long time, don't worry."

Lorraine took Lucas' hand away, turned around and didn't want Lucas to see him now.

Luo Ran turned his back to Lucas, and Lucas could see the gauze bandage on his glands.

According to Shen Xiluo, he bit too much last night, the gland was injured and inflamed, Luo Ran's wrists were also bandaged.

They were all minor skin injuries, but Lucas was naturally uncomfortable.

He is always unable to control his strength, let alone the situation last night.

"Stupid Ranran." Lucas knew that Luo Ran had forcibly connected with himself last night, and after thinking about it, he knew what was going on.

During the alpha susceptibility period, it is a dangerous guide for walking. Only the omega partner’s offer of marks, mental connection, or physical pheromone **** can alleviate it, but Lucas is in the susceptibility period plus a mental disorder. It is really not suitable for the above activities, because it is easy to affect and spread to omega.

But Luo Ran did it anyway.

Lucas wrapped Luo Ran's waist around his back, leaned his head on Luo Ran's shoulder and said: "I'm fine, it's all so long ago."

Lucas rubbed Luo Ran's hair and said, "It's okay."

"Yeah." Luo Ran said with a nasal voice: "Now, I am here."

Lucas had a meal.

Luo Ran turned her body back and circled Lucas again and said: "Admiral, go to sleep, I will guard you."

Keep it all my life.

Protect, cherish, and do everything we can to prevent Lucas from being hurt.

"Yeah." Lucas slept with Luo Ran's arm and closed his eyes.

Luo Ran hugged the big lion, hard and heavy.

But the appearance of falling asleep...very docile.