75

Rong Duo swore that she really didn't mean it, but after Luo Ran walked out of the office, Rong Duo couldn't help but glance at him.

The corners of Luo Ran's mouth and lips were torn, and the blush on her cheeks had not completely subsided.

Whoops.

Rong Duo quickly lowered his head and covered his face shyly.

Of course, Rong Duo thinks very simply, the admiral must have kissed too hard!

Luo Ran strode to the bathroom to rinse her mouth, and then washed her face with clean water. Not only was she cleaned, but she also wanted to be more energetic and focused. After all, today's workload is very heavy.

call……

Luo Ran held the Liuli sink in his hand and adjusted his breathing.

Lucas is also his favorite person, his alpha, he also took a lot of effort to calm himself down, and did not continue to mess with Lucas.

The throat that had just been dripped by the fluid seemed to be a little hot now, and the heat spread to the cheeks, neck, and limbs again.

Luo Ran turned on the faucet again and washed his face.

Luo Ran stood by for a long time.

He now understands the concerns of his parents and brother.

Indeed, there was no expectation in the past, just for ordinary superiors and subordinates, Luo Ran would set a degree for himself.

He will not think too much, nor will he love it.

But now...

How could it not be missed like Lucas said.

Luo Ran was just sitting on Lucas's lap, almost saying, "Otherwise you don't go", and immediately felt annoyed and guilty after realizing this idea.

What he should do is to lighten Lucas' burden, take care of the company and logistics for him, so that he has no worries, instead of becoming his burden.

Luo Ran took a deep breath, dried his face, and finished his collar before going out.

...

In the early morning of the next day, Luo Ran once again watched Lucas' tall figure board the aircraft.

Lucas went there for four days. In these four days, except for the previous call before the battle, Lucas was no longer in contact with him, and it was really stressful to want to come to war.

In the past few days, the government's investigation has also made rapid progress.

His Royal Highness Zhou Mingyu, the prince of the empire, indeed embezzled funds from the military base of Apollo.

The image of Mingyu next week is completely collapsed.

Zhou Mingyu is delaying the trial time, but so far, there is no other action besides this, Luo Ran is also temporarily unable to figure out what the other party wants to do.

Luo Ran got the court's signature that day to confirm and guarantee the military testimony.

When Luo Ran went there, he met Zhou Mingkai. Zhou Mingkai stood outside, leaning against the wall and looking down.

Like a bereaved dog.

This is natural. Firstly, the eldest brother whom he originally admired was suddenly connected with these very bad things, and secondly...Lu Bei also resigned.

"His Royal Highness." Luo Ran stepped forward to say hello, "Why are you here?"

"Ah...I'm coming to Lubei, and he will accompany Yuan Han to sign." Zhou Mingkai's mouth was stiff and he scratched his head and said, "Isn't this, you care about the former subordinates!"