27

Luo Ran felt that the world was spinning.

Luo Ran took a deep breath, trying hard to get up on the chair.

Impossible……

Just now Xie Ancheng suddenly handed him water, Luo Ran keenly sensed something was wrong, so he refused.

He didn't eat or drink anything all night.

But it wasn't in heat, he just felt that his whole body was weak, he couldn't move, and his head was a little groggy.

"Summer……"

Lucas probably guessed what was going on, and knew what Luo Ran was going to say. He helped Luo Ran to interrupt and said: "Yes, I will take you to find Xia Solstice."

Luo Ran nodded and whispered: "Okay..."

Lucas's complexion was a little bad.

Luo Ran always thought about the summer solstice when something happened.

Luo Ran originally wanted to clarify what he ate and drank this evening, but his mind was really chaotic, unable to think.

"Admiral, I'm sorry... I caused you trouble."

"It's okay, you are not in trouble." Lucas frowned slightly, thinking Luo Ran's words sounded strangely harsh.

Luo Ran was only a little tired at first, but suddenly his body began to heat up.

He just ended his estrus period, how could he now...?

In a situation about to be in heat, Luo Ran immediately endured the suppression and did not dare to let the pheromone show through.

Alpha's pheromone can make Omega more excited, but that's when Alpha deliberately did it.

Now the unintentional pheromone on Lucas makes Luo Ran calmer. Luo Ran is leaning on Lucas at the moment, with his head resting on Lucas’s shoulders, surrounded by the heavy smell of tobacco and the earth, barely restraining him. Of changes.

"Admiral, you... let go first." Luo Ran said: "I am sitting against a chair."

Lucas did not move with a stern face.

Luo Ran has no strength in his limbs now, and he can't move without Lucas.

"Don't move." Lucas said: "Just stay quiet."

Lucas was naturally in a bad mood. Someone gave his secretary something similar to Ecstasy, and Luo Ran did not expect him at all after the accident.

Before the accident, this person was still dancing with the eldest prince and Xie Ancheng.

Is there only work in my eyes? There is only work where I think of myself.

Is this person without feelings?

Didn't you say you like him?

And Luo Ran didn't know the drama in Lucas's head at this moment. He buried his head in Lucas's shoulder, and couldn't stand the temptation of pheromone in a daze, and opened his mouth to bite Lucas's shoulder.

It smells good.

So comfortable.

Lucas froze.

Fuck.

Lucas frowned slightly, but seeing Luo Ran seemed a little anxious, he subconsciously reached out and gently rubbed the back of Luo Ran's head.

Lucas' hands are mostly metal. Even if he tried to make it less powerful and control it stiffly, Luo Ran could still feel hard and not particularly comfortable.