64

The next day, Luo Ran went to work as usual.

Tomorrow Lucas was leaving for Luobing, and he also said to take him, Luo Ran had to make more preparations to ensure that he could handle the handover before leaving.

"Secretary Luo." Just after early morning, the captain of the investigation team handed Luo Ran the document.

Knowing that the captain was coming to hand in the official documents in person, Rong Duo had been dismissed by Luo Ran, and there were only the two of them outside the office.

The captain said: "We checked the relationship between the Lion Hunting Chamber of Commerce and the Great Prince, and confirmed that the Great Prince indeed gave j9 to Lion Hunting. The reason why it was sold so cheaply was because the Great Prince was the one who paid for it."

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

In other words, the factory prince provided the cost, and the chamber of commerce was only responsible for selling it for money?

Therefore, in order to make more money, they simply sell it cheaper, and they always have zero cost.

Why did the great prince do this? what is the benefit?

"As for whether the Lion Hunting Chamber of Commerce is made up of star bandits, we cannot be sure for the time being, but Earl Rudolph, the foreign chairman of the Chamber of Commerce."

"it is good."

Luo Ran nodded.

After Luo Ran sat down, he was still thinking about the purpose of the prince.

Maybe he needs star bandits and star bandit forces, so he is willing to give them so many benefits.

Maybe the star bandit was hit hard by Lucas before, so the eldest prince and Fox Hunt wanted to restore the star bandit as soon as possible.

Or is it actually not that complicated, and the Chamber of Commerce is just a means for the prince to make money?

Luo Ran paused, checked the information and called home.

"mom……"

"What's wrong?"

"Can you give me Aunt Yu's contact information?"

Luo Ran wanted to find the contact information of the blind date who had blocked him, Yu Han, first chat with him, apologize and explain the situation, and then ask him to help.

After all, Yu Han works in the government's financial department.

Luo Ran didn't intend to bother at first, and didn't want to bother to get help from others. But now, Luo Ran must be sure of one thing.

According to speculation and Zhou Mingkai's unintentional disclosure, Yu Han would only be so decisive to block black after receiving bribes and intimidation. Otherwise, even if Lucas went to him to question him, it would not be so, and he would even feel helpless.

But Luo Ran was sure that Lucas would not do such a thing, he would only pick things out on the face, and maybe he would have to be confident after picking things out.

Then...

Now the eldest prince is suspected of colluding with Xingkou, but it has not been confirmed, but Luo Ran and the others are investigating him.

Then Luo Ran didn't want to miss anything about the big prince.

Luo Ran contacted Yu's mother and directly and honestly explained the situation to her and asked her to relay it.