77

After Alton picked up a little bit from the cave and returned, he began to worry.

Naturally, there was no food in the cave, and it was impossible for a little bit to hunt, and Pure City died half a year ago, so what did he eat in the past half year?

Alton listened to the doctor's advice and asked the kitchen to boil the egg before mashing it.

Alton was holding the bowl, watching the little boy who was lying on Lucas, laughing and crying, stepped forward and said: "Oh, little boy is down."

"Eh..." Little Luoran grabbed Lucas by the neck and didn't want to let go.

Lucas was strangled by Destiny's neck, and wondered: "Why is he sticking to me?"

"The nestling complex." Alton smiled and shook the egg in front of Luo Ran.

Luo Ran blinked and turned around blankly.

Alton cautiously fed Luo Ran a small bite, and a tall man was restrained by such a soft dumpling.

After eating a bowl of eggs, Alton finally managed to abduct the child into his arms.

Holding Luo Ran, Alton grinned at Lucas and said: "Ouch, soft, completely different from you, hard boy."

"I don't know what this little bit will split into when he grows up. If it's beta, it's okay, but if it's alpha or omega, it's terrible. After all, it's a child of Pure City."

Some people, like Lucas, split up at birth, but others don't split until they reach adulthood.

Lucas looked at the child with his face buried in Alton's neck and said, "He has no parents, and he can't find it. Then..."

After the doctor's examination, it was confirmed that Luo Ran had amnesia, aphasia, and dementia after staying in the cave for half a year, and even the functioning of his body had changed a lot.

When the patrol came to the cave, the stones and insects were gone, and they didn't know what was going on. As long as they were disconnected from the outside world for too long, it was a miracle that the child could survive.

"In the future, it will naturally be for him to live well in the capital. We have to send him back to receive rehabilitation and formal education. Look at him, now he can’t say anything anymore. He has to have a teacher to teach him well in human society. Life, how is it possible to fight everywhere with us." Alton raised an eyebrow and smiled: "Why? You can't bear it, and you want to keep him? How about being a child bride?"

"No!" Lucas said with a hot face and angrily: "Nonsense, how old is he?"

"Hahaha..." Alton loves to tease Lucas, kicking on Lucas's **** and saying: "Fool boy, what do you think of a daughter-in-law, train me!"

"Hmm..." Seeing the big man drove the little one away, Xiao Luo Ran bit on Alton's shoulder rather aggrievedly.

"Is the stomach hungry again?" Alton deliberately teased, took off the small leaves of the potted plants on the desk, held the leaves and scratched Luo Ran's nose and ears.

"Wow!"

However, Xiao Luo Ran raised his head vigorously to bite the leaf, as if extremely hungry.

Alton frowned slightly. The child looked confused at the egg, but he treated the leaves like food. Could it be possible... The child used to eat grass in the cave?

"Poor little, I will make you an egg again." Alton took Luo Ran to the kitchen.

...

Luo Ran remembered.