Chapter 6

I had no school today so I might give all a double update today but other than that enjoy the chapter

-

Y/N POV:

I opened the door to see Elena and mom on the couch watching tv. And I noticed that there was a baby on Elena. Did she have a kid with her boyfriend? Did she had a kid and not tell me?

Elena turn her attention from the tv to me and Katie

She gave me a smile "hey y/n"

"Hi" I said smiling back at her

My mom turned her head to look at me then back at the tv

"Wow you've changed since I last saw you" Elena said

"Me? Look at you" I laughed

Katie came from the side of me and looked at me

"Oh right umm mom, Elena, this is Katie my girlfriend"

"Hi I'm Maria y/n's mom it's so good to finally meet you" my mom said

"And I'm Elena... and this is my daughter daniela"

"Yeah about that, so you're meaning to tell me I'm a tía?"

"Yeah you are, sorry I didn't tell you sooner but yeah you are a tía. Surprise!" Elena laughed

"Wow I can't tell if this is the best birthday I ever had" I said smiling

"Y/n necesito hablar contigo" (I need to talk to you)

"Uhh yeah ok sure"

"Hey I'll be back" I told Katie

"Ok"

I see my mom walk outside, now we are in the backyard

"So what do you need to talk to me about, cuz the last time when you told me that we needed to talk you gave me one more day to tell Billie that I was moving."

"Then you didn't let me see her after I found out that, she was literally down the street, a 5 minute walk from her house."

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking"

"Oh yeah so how come you told me that the biggest mistake that Billie ever made was being friends with me huh? It sounds like you know what you were thinking"

"Oh not to mention you never calling for anything, like to see how was I doing, or a happy birthday call, nothing you gave me nothing"

"So all I'm asking is why? And don't say you don't know what you were doing because we both know that's bullshit"

"Y/n I'm sorry I really am, to be honest I wasn't the best mom"

"Well that's an understatement"

"Cállate pendja" she smacked my shoulder because I was taller then her now

"And to think we were starting to get along"

"Cállate, listen I'm not going to waste our time saying I didn't know what I was doing and blah blah blah there is no excuse to what I did so all I'm going to say is I'm sorry"

"Even tho I should forgive you this easily, you are still my mom so I sorta don't have a choice. It's ok I forgive you."

I pulled her into a hug and I put my chin on top of her head cuz she's is smaller than me now

"Anyways how tall are you now, cuz geez"

"I don't know maybe like 5'8 or 5'9 why?"

"Because you literally had to bend down to hug me"

I laughed, I think that was the best laugh I had with my mom an a very long time

Few hours later

"So how did the conversation with your mom go?"

"Umm it went well we finally made up after 8 years but other than that it went well" I said laying down on the bed

"I hoped that you didn't get to comfortable because we have to start packing for Colorado"

I sighed "I forgot about that" I said getting up to start packing

- a/n: well they finally made up... another update coming soon maybe in like a few hours but it's coming (omg I can't say coming anymore I ruined that word for me)