Chapter 37

1/14/23
Alright now I'm going to try and get most of this chapter done. Also I need to start on my project 😭

-

Y/N POV:

I got up before my alarm for some reason and when I tried to sleep again nothing was working. So I decided to just get out of bed.

I check the time and see i have a few more minutes until I meet Billie at the coffee shop.

I just realized that I never officially asked Billie to be my girlfriend. So today I want to do that.

When I couldn't go back to sleep I wanted to have this whole day planned out.

In the morning me and Billie are going to get coffee. We will probably hang out at her house after the coffee and I'll make up an excuse saying I have to see my manager when in reality I'm at home getting ready to ask Billie to be my girlfriend.

My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Billie FaceTiming me.

"Hey bil." I said smiling.

"Heyy so I kinda have someone with me." She says.

"Who?" I ask.

And then she moves the camera to show shark.

"OMG ITS SHARKY." I said getting all excited to see shark.

"Woah where is that excitement when I called you?"

"Oh sorry let me just.... OMG ITS BILLIE CALLING ME OMG HIII. Better?" I said.

"Much more better." She said and I started laughing.

"Am I going to meet you there or am I picking you up?" Billie asked.

"You can come pick me up because I lowkey don't feel like driving." I said smiling.

"You know just for that you are driving on the way there." She said.

"BRUH." I said.

"No no no don't bruh me. You're driving."

"Alright fine I guess." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Ok well I'll see you in about 10 minutes."

"Alright."

I hang up the phone and get my things. I hear car pull up in the drive way and I hear my front door open.

"HoNeY i'M hOmE" Billie said in a funny voice.

"Hey mama." I said pulling her in for a hug. Which was cut short when shark got jealous and wanted attention.

"Heyy boy. Whos a good boy? You are. Yes you are." I said while petting shark.

"You're cute." Billie said out of nowhere.

"Thanks?" I said chuckling when she realized she said that out loud.

"You ready to go?" She ask.

"Yeah just one more thing." I say when I stand up from kneeling to pet shark. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. It was a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Okay now I'm ready." I said after I pull away smiling.

"Okay." Billie said trying to cover up her blush. She was wearing her black hoodie and her black biker shorts, assuming she didn't want to get noticed.

(A/n: Yes I'm referencing to the clothes she was wearing when she was spot with mathematician)

"Now you're the cute one." I said when I noticed her blushing.