Chapter 24

I'm tired not sleepy tired I'm just tired of everything.

-

Two hours before the party starts

BILLIE POV:

Today is drew's birthday party and I can't wait, I'm going to Taco Bell and buy her 18 burritos before the party.

"Hi yes can I have 18 bean burritos.... wait no make that 20. 20 bean burritos with no cheese." I said

"Ok that will be 40.32"

"Damn that's cheap" I said

I got the burritos and I was already dressed for the party. So I drive to Drew's house and handed her the burritos.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" I said handing her the burritos.

"Omg Billie how much burritos did you buy?" Drew asked

"20, 18 for you 2 for me" I said smiling at her.

"omg billie" drew said laughing.

2 hours later

so the party already started. This house is filled with so many people but yet i don't see y/n. So i texted her when I sat down next to q on the couch, q came after a few people started coming so yeah now he's here and right now he is making me a drink. He comes back with my drink and I start drinking the drink q gave me while he kiss my cheek.

Y/N POV:

"Katie we are going to be late, billie already texted me if we are almost there." I said. "Come on I know your little boyfriend stopped texting you this whole day but come on loosen up a little. I'm pretty sure he is just busy." ok that last sentence was a lie. He could be fucking someone else right now but I'm not going to tell her that.

"OK OK I'm coming" Katie said getting her stuff and walking out the door.

"Finally" I said.

few minutes later

We pull up to drews house and her house was packed. There were no more parking spaces, but I found one so we are good. We walked inside of the house and made our way through the crowd of dancing bodies. Then we made it to the living room were I see billie and the rest of the crew.

"Imma go get us some drinks I'll be right back." I told katie in her ear so she can hear me over this loud ass music. 

"Ok"

I make my way into the kitchen and I see drew and she was making drinks, so I walked up to her.

"Hey drew"

"omg y/n you made it." she said giving me a hug.

"I told you I was going to come. I wasn't going to break that promise." I said and I make me and Katie some drinks.

"Here let me help you with that." I said taking some drinks out of her hand.

"y/n so billie's boyfriend is here and she said that she was going to introduce him to you." Drew said in my ear.

"Is that bad?" I ask.

"Remember what I said? I told you that he was bad news." She said.

"Ohh right well let's go find out shall we." I said makiing my way to the living room.

"Hey guys what's up." I said getting everyone's attention, and there was a dude next to billie that looked familiar but I shook that off.

"Hey y/n." The crew said back. I gave Katie her drink and sat next to her. But he looked sad and mad, and annoyed.