chapter 42

2/9/24

I was yapping a lot so if you don't really care about my life just skip it 💀

Hey wassup guys I wanted to do a proper update instead of whatever the fuck that was on the last chapter. it all started back at 6/3/23 I was writing last chapter got to about 400 words or sum and I stopped working on it.

3 days later me and my girlfriend at the time hit 9 months of dating. 2 days later we break up. Mind you we almost broke up like 4 times. one of those time was my fault and I take full responsibly for that because what I did was fucked. the main reason we broke up was because of her parents finding out and she had no other choice but to do it which I understand completely. I'm not out to my parents either.

So then two weeks later I found out she was talking to another dude (she told me she was talking to another guy), so I decided to talk to another guy, and I also told her about him. That guy ended up ghosting her, and the guy I talked to ended up being one of the best friends ever. He helped me move on and make peace of what happen, and I helped him get a girl and now he is in a happy relationship.

School starts and it was hard for me because I love that girl so much that I knew the people she would talk to before she even talked to them. And it was hard for me to be with her whenever she would talk about other guys in front of me. Then I found out that during that time she still had feeling about me and that she acted like a complete asshole to me so I can also move on. so that was going on from September-November.  September was a really hard month for meOctober was even worse for me because I was in really bad health like organ failure type shit. But of course, I didn't tell anyone expect my two close friends. Who would've thought that me not really sharing about anything to her or the rest of my friend group (mainly her) would be a problem. 

Christmas comes around and of course it was a good day me and her was on good terms and we all got gifts for each other. oh and the day we were giving each other the gifts, I got in trouble with the school so i had in school suspension. but before i went back to where  i had to go, we hugged and not gonna  lie it was a long one. But she told me while we were hugging that she still misses me. So that fucked me up REALLL bad.

Fast forward to now to present fucking day. We cool with each other and like making jokes with each other and make jokes about our relationship but sometimes we lowkey be flirting. And there be days where i lowkey be delusional and I mean reall delusional when it came to her.

Anyways that's enough of me yapping let's get to the story.

-

Y/N POV:

I made it to work with a black GMC following me which I had to tell the front gate that they're with me. Miguel and Roman both put on those silver masks. Which not going to lie, they do go hard.

Anyways before we left Roman gave me a walkie-talkie as a way of communication. Why? I don't know. These guys acting like we in Fast and Furious. 

"Hey so what are going to do about that neck of yours?" Miguel says chuckling on the walkie.

"Yeah, that shit looked like it hurts." Roman says laughing as well.

I start laughing too because the walkie cut off the laughing was lowkey funny.

"Hey man don't worry about it. As long as no press see me, we good." I said into the walkie.

"Oh, so you mean those people with cameras and shit?" Roman says.

What the hell? 

I slowly pull up to the parking lot and I pull out my phone from my pocket and call my manager Dave.