Chapter 15

My gf is telling me to make this like a real story. Like she wants me to like make it the same way just with different characters 🧍🏻‍♀️
Anyways enjoy the chapter igs

-

Y/N POV:

I wake up to an alarm. I sit up from the bed and I see that I'm in a different room. So I panic for a little bit until I remember who's room I'm in.

I see Matt waking up to his alarm and turning it off.

"Hey sorry to wake you." Matt said while rubbing his eyes.

"No it's fine we have a plane to catch anyways" I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"Well I have to go back to my room" I said.

"Are you going to tell me the real reason why you are here? Cause I know it's not that you and Katie got into an argument." He said while getting up to use the restroom.

I sit on the bed deciding if I should tell him. Fuck it.

"Katie cheated on me" I said looking down.

And just like that the door swings open, and I look up seeing Matt just standing there.

"You good?" I asked.

"Can you repeat that I don't think I heard you correctly cuz you know.... I'm just trying to see if I heard you right." He says

"Katie cheated on me" I said looking at him.

"Wow. Is that why you asked to stay here?" He questioned.

"Yeah that's the reason why" I said while getting up.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get my shit from my room. See you later Matt." I said giving him a hug then walking out.

"Yeah see you soon." He said before I closed the door.

I start walking to the elevator because Matt is on the top of my floor. So I have to go down a floor to go to my room.

I get to my floor and I start walking to my room. I look at the room number that says 505 (ifykyk)

"Last time I opened this door, I saw my girlfriend getting fucked" I say to myself. "Come on y/n just walk in" I say.

I opened the door and I see Katie getting her things ready in the suitcase. I walk in not saying a thing to her and I start packing. The tension in the air is so strong, like if one person says something the other one will snap.

I finish packing and I look at her to see if she's finished packing. I was going to open my mouth to say something but was stopped by my phone getting a text making Katie look up at me.

I checked my phone and it's Dave saying that we have to meet at the lobby now.

"It's Dave. We have to go to the lobby now." I tell her without looking at her. I turn around to get my suitcase and I walk out with it and without her.

I hear her rushing and walking out the room, with everything she needs.

"Do you have the key for the room?" I asked when she walked next to me.

"Yes, I do. Listen y/n about last night I-" Katie was cut off when the elevator doors opened and I walked in. Katie also walked in but she looked nervous about what she wanted to say.

"Look I'm-"

"Can we not. Like I don't want to hear it, I really don't." I told her while looking straight at the elevator doors.