Chapter 28

11/14/21

This girl makes me so fucking happy bro omfg.

-

Y/N POV:

So right now Katie is coming over to my house right now and we are starting to get better but we still have are days. Anyways she coming over so we can finally end the relationship to the public.

I was sitting on the couch eating some cereal then I heard someone knocking on the door. 

"Huh she's early." I said.

I put my cereal on the little table in front of me and got up to open the door. Now I was expecting to see Katie but it was actually Angel and Antonio.

 "Dad? What are you guys doing here?" I asked them while letting them come inside the house.

"Well since we couldn't come yesterday we decided to come today." Antonio said.

"Ooou is that cereal. Omg dad she got frosted flakes. ThEy'Re GrEaT!" Angel said mocking tony the tiger while eating my cereal.

"Oh yeah sure finish my cereal that I totally did not want anymore." I said being sarcastic.

"Ok thanks sis." Angel said going into the kitchen to look for more food.

"I swear I feed him." Antonio says.

"This bitch." I said.

"language." Antonio said.

"Lo siento, pero ¿de verdad acabas de decir el idioma?" I said. (I'm sorry but did you really just say language?)

"si, si lo hice" he said (yes. yes i did)

"Well you better hurry because I'm having someone come over so we can break up." I said 

"Ooou you're breaking up with someone. What's wrong stroke game weak? He can't pull out in time? Omg what if you're preggers. " Angel said coming out of nowhere which made me jump and trying to rub my belly.

"jesus christ where the fuck did you come from? And stop trying to rub my stomach, I'm not pregnant" I said.

"your mom" He said smirking at me.

"You want me to smack that smirk off your face because I will" I said walking up to him.

"Do it no balls" He said getting up in my face.

I lift my hand up to smack him but I was stopped by Antonio grabbing my arm.

"You guys are starting to piss me off, now y/n we have some talking to do." Antonio said letting go of my arm.

I walk back to the couch and sat down while Antonio was standing up thinking about something.

"What's wrong you already forgot the speech you were going to give me so I can join your little mafia?" I said leaning back.

"mira pendeja, calm down before you get smacked. But as I hate to admit you have the right attitude for my so called "little mafia" y/n." He said 

"Attitude or not I'm still not joining. I think it's time for you to leave." I said standing up and showing them the door.

"mihija please just think about it. I already put my number on your phone so all you have to do is give me a call and I'll take you to the place and show you around." Antonio said.

"Ok dad but you have to go now." I said opening up the door but I stop Angel when he tries to leave.

"And by the way... I'm gay you little shit." I said smacking his head.