Chapter 11

Hana's POV

After searching everywhere for Sarah's karate bulletin I decide to go into Sahil's office. Perhaps he forgot to give that to me. I hope he won't mind me going into his office when he is not there. To be honest, I have never been there. I don't even know how it looks like.

I hold onto the doorknob to try and open the door and as soon as I managed to, someone closes it right after, startling me with their sudden appearance. I turn back and lean on the door to stay away from whoever the person was, but I realise that it was just Sahil.

"What are you doing?" He asks. It could be an innocent curious question, but his face gave it away. He definitely did not like me going into his office.

"I... S-Sa..." I stop when I realise that I could not utter a single word. Why do I get like this whenever he is this close? And now he seems to be upset. I hate it.

"What were you looking for?" He encourages me to speak, but I couldn't. I decided to help myself by walking around him and moving a little away from him.

"The bulletin. I thought maybe_"

"I already gave it to him," Sahil tells me.

"Oh... You didn't tell me_"

"I don't want you in my office from now on." He says which came as a surprise to me. He could have chosen better words. That was rude.

"Are you hiding something in there?" I tried to remain quiet, but being me, I couldn't.

He doesn't answer. Instead, he locks the office with keys that I didn't even know he had. I have the keys of every door in this house. I wonder why I don't have that one. This is making me upset.

"Just don't go in there," he replies, but ignores my previous question.

Wow, seriously? He got so worked up over me going into his office?

"At this rate I might actually be leaving earlier than I thought." I end up saying without thinking twice.

I start to walk away from him, or at least I try to walk away, but I feel a hand invade mine, getting a reaction from my heart, almost immediately. He turns me around and right into his chest as he evolves his arms around me. This is the second time we are hugging today. What is going on? And this time he initiated it. He is right. At this rate, I am so not going to leave.

But I still refused to hug him back until I heard him say. "Don't be upset. You can go in there as long as you let me know beforehand." He speaks, but all I could focus on was the way he held me in his arms. It was so reassuring and it seriously made me forget I was upset with him seconds ago. I felt so safe in his arms, although there was nothing I should be afraid of. It makes me believe Melody will have no chance at ruining our relationship. And here I am thinking about her again.

Before I could even think twice, I revolved my arms around him, finally hugging him back. He acknowledged my touch by holding me closer to which my heart once again reacted to immediately. All I know is that no matter how fast my heart is beating at this point, I don't want him to let go of me. As I said, the way he is holding me, makes me feel reassured. I wish we could stay like this forever.

He gently parts from the hug and I look up at him when he held my face in between his hands. Only when he kissed me on the forehead, I realised what he meant by 'you are not leaving'. Is he becoming more affectionate so that I can change my mind about leaving? Well, it's working. I might as well pretend to not be bothered until the two weeks are over to see how much more affectionate he can become.

'This will be fun' - evil laugh

Alright, I seriously need to keep my subconscious in control.