1. 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 ☺︎︎

Yuna was currently walking in the streets of Seoul. She was loving the pleasent breeze intoxicating her soul and the scene of air playing with the leaves of trees was making the scene more soothing for her. She takes a deep breathe of the fresh morning air.

Ignoring the murmuring of people on the streets, she walkes into the bakery she loves the most. The odour of freshly bake cakes never miss the chance to make her smile.

She is already thinking of buying a presentable and beautiful cake. She was looking at the beautiful cakes displaying in front of her. Each one of them seems so good that makes her more confuse to choose only one of them.

A big smile appears on her face. A cake catches her attention and she decides to buy it instantly. She points her index finger towards the cake

" I would like to buy this one "
"I would like to buy this one "

She hears a male voice and looks at the owner of the voice. Her gaze lands on his face, then on his clothes and lastly on his face. By his appearance, he seem like a business man as he was wearing a black suit, hands in his pockets and hair seem so fluffy

Okay? He was looking soft and handsome at the same time! How?!

Her excitement for the cake didn't last for long.

" Uhm- I'm sorry but I'm going to buy it " she excuse and tries to be so polite and she don't want to ruin her mood, not today.

" No! I'm sorry but I am going to buy it then it means only I am going to buy it and that is final " He assured, his tone seem so offensive to her. It was like he is giving her order and she starts to hate her attitude now.

" I picked it first " she picks the cake which was now placed in a decorated box.

" I said It's mine! " he snatches it from my hands.

" Excuse me! " Yuna snatches it back

" Yah! This is my favourite cake and I'ma regular customer! I would have give it right away but I can't compromise on my strawberry cake, Ma'am! " he snatches it back. This cake seem so dear to him. Like his life is depending on it.

He seemed to be very sensible person to Yuna but her point of view changes in seconds.

The snatching game keeps going on for some minutes. A big gasp escapes her lips when the cake gets unbalance and fells on the floor. It seemed like her whole world crash-

" My Cake!! "
" My Cake!! "

Both of them look at each other with burning eyes. Both of them was now blaming each other for their loss.

" That was My cake! "
Yuna shouts while pointing her index finger towards herself.

" Are you insane- " Before he could complete his sentence, a boy comes and stands in front of him. He seem to be his friend but his tone was a little apologetic to her.

" I am sorry miss but we are in a hurry"
He bows and quickly apologise.

" Come on! why are you apologising to her?!" The black hair guy shouts like he is scolding the polite boy.

" At least he has some manners unlike you" Yuna scoffs and rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

" Look who's talking! "

It was enough for her. This was the maximum patience she has
" You spider! " She said it loud enough to make everyone in the bakery look at them. Currently, they were the centre of attention now

" You rat! " he fires back

" What! What did you call me?! You horse face! " she replies with the same energy.

" At least it is better than having a Rat face " he smirks

" shut up! " Yuna huffs

Before he could say anything further, the person who seem so polite, starts pulling him towards the main door of the bakery. He was forcefully dragging him.

" I'll make you say sorry one day! Remember that, you Mister!"

He stops for some seconds. She hears his bitter chuckles. His attitude was challenging to her

He turns around
" Oh yeah?! " he walks a few more steps forward and points his index finger towards Yunas fierce figure.

" you'll regret saying that later. Once you get to know who I am " He flashes a smirk and buttons his coat as he examines her figure which seems so small in front of him now.

Before she could reply, he leaves. She was in big confusion now. Why was he so confident? He must have somthing in his mind. Does he know me?

A lot of questions starts roaming in her mind and she is hating it.

__

She reaches home and greets her mom with a big smile plaster on her face. The only treasure she has, her Mom. She had a habit of sharing everything with her mom and now she was desperately looking for her in their small yet well settled home.

" Mom? I'm home-"
Her gaze lands on a very familiar figure in front of her. He was sitting on the couch in front of her. Same black suit, black hair and those eyes-

She rubs her eyes again and again. She is not believing the sight in front of her.

Please tell me I'm dreaming- she thinks

" You?! "

" I have a name also, " He chuckles as he run his fingers through his hair sarcastically. Now she get to know why was he so confident a while ago.

" What are you doing here?! You chased me, didn't you? "
I fasten my steps towards his siting figure. She wants to kill him right this instant.

" what if I say yes I chased you, then?" He smirks

" How dare you?! I won't- "

" What's this noise about?- Oh! Yuna darling, you home. " My mom flash me a smile

" I'm glad you came. I was going to call you. I want you to meet this gentleman "

" Gentleman?" She frowns

" Yes! This is Kim Taehyung, my boss "

Damn!

" Y-Your W-what? "
She blinks her eyes continuously. The grip on the groceries was losing. The world was spinning for her now. It was a turn of event all of a sudden.

" Give him some company. I shall bring some snacks, okay?" She flashes a small smile to her daughter and lefts her in this awkward situation.

He stands up. He is totally aware what she is feeling now. She is probably not believing anything.

He walks towards Yuna. Buttoning up his coat with a sly smirk plaster on his face

" Hello, it's Kim Taehyung "
He moves forward his hand for a handshake. His voice and look, everything seem completely different. He was so nice all of sudden as compare to the fierce person she met in the bakery.

She rolls her eyes
" Whatever "

He comes closer and whispers in her ear

" Told ya we will meet again "
She hears his soft chuckle

And the story starts~