56. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒖

" Wait a min... If Taehyung's parents died then who's Hyerin? Wasn't she Taehyung's sister? "

A moment of silence passes and Jungkook continues " Hyerin... "

He mumbles her name with such a soft tone that anyone would fall for that name. A sad chuckle escapes his lips

" Taehyung was adopted by the man who made this orphanage. He had a small family. Just his wife and a little girl. Taehyung saved that little girl from a car accident back then and that was the time when they adopted him. That little girl was Hyerin. Taehyung treated her like her own sister. Hyerin's parents also took care of him so much. Everything was going perfectly. But.... "

" But...? " Yuna questions quickly

" They happened to die in a plane crash. Taehyung was a teenager back then. He completed his high school and due to their death he had to leave everything and look after his business. His only family left was Hyerin "

Yuna's heart crashes hearing all the things. She's unable to register everything that he's telling

" But sadly he... lost her... She... is the love of my life. She was... my wife. "

" My everything... " He mumbles

He takes a deep breath and looks at Yuna " But I don't blame anyone for that. It was her fate... " He smiles sadly

" But... Yumi? Who's her? "

He laughs " If you think she's her first love then you're stupid "

Yuna blinks her eyes in confusion" What...? Are you for real? "

He nods

" She's not her first love and she could never be "

" Then...? " Yuna inquires

Jungkook walks towards a drawer placed beside the bed. He takes out some pictures and passes them to Yuna. It was little Taehyung with a girl and one of them was the same she saw in Taehyung's diary

" Did you see any picture of one of them? "

As soon as her sight catches the familiar picture. She pulls it out and shows it to Jungkook " This one! I saw this one in Taehyung's diary "

He raises his eyebrows" Did you read his diary? " He chirps

" A little. He wrote many things about a girl "

" Exactly! That was about his first love but I guess you didn't read the last page, didn't you? " she ponders over his words and replies " I guess, no "

He sighs in disbelief " It means I have to explain everything"

" Yeah! You do! "

" Yumi and Taehyung met in this orphanage age. They both have a very good bond. She's Taehyung's best friend and she helped Taehyung in many ways back in his childhood. That's all. There's nothing like a romantic relationship between them "

" Then...? That diary? What was everything written about? "

He smirks " wanna know? "

She nods " Of Course! "

He grabs her wrist and pulls " Let's go then "

" Where? "

He winks at her " surprise! "

_____

Yuna makes a face when she looks at the building in front of them " Seriously? Why are we In front of Taehyung's office? "