23. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ' ♡︎

" Oh God! It wasn't a good idea "
Yuna shouts while taking out some warm clothes. Last night, it started raining before they could enjoy Ferris Wheel but Yuna wanted to play in the rain and so she did enjoyed her time.

" I... I'm... Okay "
Taehyung replies from under the covers. He is feeling dizzy and weak at the same time. He wants to rest but he is feeling uneasy by thinking that he was suppose to be attending the important meeting today.

" No! You're not Okay! " she places the hoodie and sweatpants beside Taehyung laying figure.

" You need to take a shower first "

" Yuna... I'm- "

" So you aren't gonna obey me. I shall call your friends- " she knows that only thing that can force a person to do anything are his friends. Well, especially when they are crackheads.

" No! No! I'm going! I'm going! " he sits on his back and removes his blanket. He thinks of the terrible scene if his Jin Hyung will come to know about his fever. He will scold him to death and probably will start a debate on health. Taehyung shakes his thoughts and convince himself to leave his lovely bed.

He looks at his wifey one last time with a pleading look " This ain't gonna work on me. Go! "

She rufes instantly but she feels bad for him also because today was a important meeting he had to attend.

" What If I faint in the bathroom?"

" No You won't! "

" And if I did?"

" Then, I don't know " she replies while looking for some tablets

" Yuna " He whines but in return he receives a death glare from her. He definitely gets his answer and thinks of not daring to say anything at all.

He clears his throat " Shall I go?"

" Yes!"

" You won't scold me if I take a bath, right? "

" Yes! "

" Water is warm?"

" Yes! "

" Today is Monday? "

" Yes!"

" You're a dumbass?"

" Yes!- wait what!" She finally looks up only to find Taehyung giggling while pointing his index finger towards her confuse face

" Go Tae! " She orders

He pouts and slowly makes his way towards the bathroom door but halts at the doorstep. He turns his head towards Yuna. She was changing the blanket and placing some snacks on the side table while mumbling some things. Taehyung smiles softly looking at her. The way she is so tense just because he got a fever, he chuckles lowly. He is glad to see that his wife is worried.

He is examining her every action and looks at her like he is studying every inch of her with a spark of care and cuteness in his eyes. He mumbles ' Cute '

Her gaze lands on Taehyung standing figure " Tae, You're still here! "

Taehyung surprises at the sudden mention of a nickname and he probably won't miss the chance to tease her.

" Tae, huh? Not Taehyung anymore? "
He flashes a playful smile. She freezes on her spot. She didn't realise when she gave him a nickname. She gulps and looks at him like she is trying to find a answer but she fails.

He knows how much nervous he is making her nowadays and he is loving that he is dominant all of a sudden.

" Uhm- "