55. 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

Yuna stay quiet. Comfortable silence falls in the room. Wrapping her arms around his neck, rubbing her hand on his back.

" Taehyung, It's not like I'm leaving you. When you'll be home, you'll find me there "

There's no answer from him.

" Taehyung... "

He hums in response and let's go of her in a slow manner. She gets up form his lap and cups his cheek " Don't overwork, okay? "

He nods his head

" Take care " she picks up her purse and empty boxes, walking out of the office.

Taehyung stares at her leaving figure and doesn't utter a single word. He's fully aware about where she's going but he waits till she tells him herself.

He looks down at his injured arm. Finally, he'll get rid of splints in some days
_____

The next day arrives. It's been several days since Jimin insisted her to meet him and it started happening everyday and Taehyung knew everything that was happening but ignored it

Yuna opens her eyes and stretches her arms. She looks at the clock and her eyes widen. It's almost nine in the morning. She quickly wakes up and removes the duvet. She turns around to wake Taehyung but she gets surprised to see the bed empty

" Huh? " She gets up and walks downstairs. To her surprise, the kitchen is also empty. She knits her eyebrows and is about to leave but her sight catches a note stuck on the kitchen door.

" Don't worry, I had an important meeting so I needed to go early. I'll have my breakfast at office and don't forget to have yours.

Yours Taehyung ~

She feels relief to know that. A thought crosses her mind " Since I'm free. I shall do a good cleaning of this house. " She roams her gaze to everything and says " Yeah! It needs to be cleaned thoroughly"

She nods to herself and walks upstairs in jumping like a bunny hoping.

Taehyung looks at the sky above him. The cold winds are playing with his hair and clothes. He's standing at the rooftop. He takes a deep breathe. Just then he hears a male voice behind him

" Taehyung! You got me worried. I was madly looking for you "

He doesn't turns around or gives any kind of response. Jungkook stands beside him, placing his hand on his shoulder he gloats " what happened? "

Taehyung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath " Tomorrow is our anniversary "

Jungkook smiles and congrats him " Are you planning something? "

He shook his head " I'm not going home today "

" Are you crazy? Why wouldn't you? "

" I don't want to... " He whispers and continues " I'm so done with this game. You don't know how much will power it took me to not to react in any way " He looks at down at his arm which had splints some days ago. Finally, he's free from them.

" I thought that on our first anniversary I'll tell her everything but it seems like it's not gonna happen "

Jungkook pulls him in a hug " Taehyung.... You should tell her. Your miss communication is the problem her. You don't question her then how's she suppose to tell you anything? "

" She lies to me about meeting him, what should I do? I don't know how to  question about something she ain't ready to start a conversation "

" It's going to be okay " Jungkook comforts him