45. 𝑺𝒂𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

Yuna paces towards the front door and stops in front of it

" Who's it? "

No answer. After seconds of silence. Someone knocks on the door violently making her flinch.

She gulps and takes the courage to turn the door knob. She relaxes to see someone familiar in front of him. She takes a deep breath

" Gosh! Jungkook! "

She places her hand on her chest and takes a deep breath. Jungkook is standing in front of him, holding an umbrella in his hands, covering himself from the rain.

" Come in! " She gets a aside, inviting him in the house. He quickly shook his head " Is Taehyung here? "

He questions and pants like he came all the way running. A sudden feeling of anxiety gushes.

" No... "

" Did he came here? "

" Yeah... But he left and I didn't contact him after that? "

" What?! " He shouts

" What happened, Jungkook? Is everything fine? " She questions

He shooks his head " you shouldn't have leave him today " He states and was about to leave but Yuna stops him, holding his arm " W-Wait, lemme come with you "

He looks at her for some seconds and nods his head " Let's go "

Securing herself from the rain, they both get in the car. Jungkook starts his car quickly and opens his phone to dial Taehyung's number again

" Something's not right. He hasn't attended my one call after he came back here. "

" Didn't you meet him on airport? "

He punches the steering wheel in frustration and hisses " That's the mistake I did " . Yuna's eyes examines the road they're passing

" But... I don't get it. What's so serious about all this? "

" It's a long story. I'll tell everything in detail later but right now it's very important to find Taehyung "

She presses her lips, forming a thin line and nods " I hope he's fine... " She whispers

Just after a few minutes of driving, Jungkook slows down the car beside a crowd of police. Jungkook doesn't pay much attention to the crowd because his mind is flooded with Taehyung's thoughts. Yuna keeps her eyes on a group of police officers.

The blue-red light of the police cars is not able to bother her. Just when they were about to drive away. Yuna's eyes capture the most terrifying scene she could imagine. The scene of the victim surrounded by officers was seen by her. Her throat gets dry to see a man laying lifelessly on the floor. Half of his face was covered due to his messy hair.

Her eyes dart on that man's hands and the shining ring on his hand doesn't gets unnoticed by Yuna

" Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! "

She taps the dashboard repeatedly. As soon as the car comes to halt. Yuna unbuckles the seatbelt and gets out of the car. Ignoring the people passing by, she runs towards the crowd and pushes the officers to get a clear way to the person laying lifelessly. The droplets of the rain soaking her clothes and hair

" This can't be... " She whispers

She looks at the crushed car beside them in a short distance. she could feel her hands trembling, legs getting weak. She gulps and takes all the courage to kneel beside him.

" God.... Please... "

She closes her eyes quickly and takes a deep breath, controlling her tears. She placed her trembling hand on the unknown person's messy hair and swiped away his hair to get a clear view of his face. She bites her quivering lips.