13. 𝑨 𝑩𝒊𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❤︎

Taehyung sighs deeply due to overwhelming frustration taking over him. It was midnight. Yuna always left earlier, in the afternoon as she is in the morning staff

Taehyung Pov

___

I leaned my head against the headrest of the chair, messaging my temple

" Sir, we just saw the CCTV footage and found that Mrs Wang misplaced Mrs Kim Pendrive last week "

I frowned
" what do you mean? Can you explain from the start "

" Sir, the thing is that when you were scolding Mrs Kim, Mrs Wang quickly offered you to present her project. Right? That made me suspicious and as you ordered I checked the CCTV footage. Mrs Wang did that on purpose because you rejected her project and accepted Mrs Kim project "

I facepalmed after hearing my secretary explanation.
" For real?"

She nodded
" Maybe she didn't accept the fact that you always accepted her proposals and this time you accepted Mrs Kim proposal. She thought you replaced her rank with a newbie "

I nodded
" Can understand but still misplacing the Pendrive is very childish of her "

" Sir, what should I do further?"

" Please issue a resign letter of Mrs Wang"
I forced a small smile. She nodded and left the office

I opened my eyes when my flashback ended " Even it's been 1 week since this happened but I'm still thinking how to come over it " I mumbled

She probably fell asleep

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone vibrated. Without looking at the called ID, picked it

" Kim Taehyung speaking," I said in a low voice

"Mrs Kim speaking " I was surprised and shocked at the same

" Y-Yuna? "

" For your kind information Mr Kim It's midnight and you're still not at home. Let me remind you, you have a wife at your home " I can imagine she would be standing crossed arms and probably pointing her index finger nowhere while talking.

" Why? You were worried about me?" I wiggled my eyebrows

" What do you think? I am or not?"

I hummed
" Maybe "

" It's not a fanfiction that I will just call you and start crying that your wife is waiting and worried for you and then you'll feel your heartbeat getting fast-"

" Stop- Uf! You talk too much. Anyways, tell me why did you call? Anything special?"

"Excuse me? Did you forgot that today was your turn to make dinner and I'm here starving and seriously not in a mood to make anything at all"