58. 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

Taehyung hisses and wakes up because of his headache. He sits up, placing his hand on his temple

" Gosh.... "

He looks around to see himself on the couch. He looks around and witnesses an empty living room. His gaze lands on the blanket on his lap and on the pillow behind him but he doesn't remember anything from last night.

He isn't wearing his shoes and his wrist watch is placed on the table in front of him.

" How... did... I get here? " He whispers to himself and calls out for his wife

" Yuna! "

A moment of silence passes and there's no response. The big clock in the living room is the reason he got to know it's already nine am in the morning.

Taking a deep breath and getting up from the sofa, his steps take him to his room and to his surprise it's also empty

He doesn't think of it too much, grabbing a towel.

The suit placed on the bed got his attention and a small note is sticked. Taehyung takes off the note

" I want you to wear this one for today. Since you've a meeting with international business man. My man should look handsome "

He reads it with a blank expression and walks into the bathroom to get ready for the office
_____

It's evening and Taehyung is busy typing on his laptop. He called Yuna earlier and she informed him that she went shopping with her friends.

He hears a knock on the door. Mrs. Wang walks in holding her clipboard and documents in her hands, making her way towards his table.

" Sir, I came to inform you that the meeting got canceled with Mr Jung "

Taehyung crashes his eyebrows and questions quickly " Why is that? "

She thinks for a while and replies " Mr Jung got into some issues. He was apologising and promised to come tomorrow"

" And! You have a ceremony to attend"

" Ceremony? Wasn't it next week? "

" Sir, I guess you forgot that the Jeon's set up a ceremony for their new building opening it wasn't next week. It's this week. Do you want me to arrange a suit for you? "

He shooks his head " I'm going in this one "

" As you like, Sir "

Taehyung just nods in reply. She was about to leave but stops and looks back at him again

" Sir! "

" Hm? "

Flashing a big smile, bowing to him she chirps " Have a nice night, Sir "

Taehyung blinks his eyes and nods briefly " Uhm... Thank you, same for you "

She nods again and leaves the room

" Well, that was strange "

His head again drifts back to last night when he walked into the bar but his mind still didn't come in senses to remember what actually happened. His heavy eyelids are distracting him from his work. He yawns and places his head against his desk, closing his eyes

______

Aching back makes the sleeping boss come back to his senses. He shakes his head a little and finally gets up from his seat. It's night already.

" Gosh! Why didn't anyone wake me up! "

Taking his coat in his hand, holding his phone in his hand, grabbing his car keys. He makes his way towards the parking area. His phone buzzed.