43. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈...

" Did he pick up? "

Jungkook hangs his head low and shook his head. He places his hand on Risa's shoulder and says " I believe he must be busy somewhere. It's so unusual for him not to pick his phone"

He tries to convince Risa. They both are standing at one of the corners of the hospital corridor.

They both look at the feminine figure sitting on the bench a little away from them. Jungkook questions

" Can you explain why Park Jimin is here? "

She takes a deep breath and replies " it's a long story. I'll tell you later "

" I don't want all of this to happen to Yuna. You don't know how much she suffered when her dad died. I don't wanna see her in that state again. "

Jungkook place his hand on her head and gives it a slow pat

" Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright. As soon as Taehyung picks up I'll inform him about all this and you'll see how quick he leaves everything and come back here for her "

She diverts her eyes from and looks at Jungkook " I hope it happens the way you're saying "

" It will, Risa "

It takes a moment to register what he said and did. He slowly pulls her in his embrace and pats her back slowly.

Risa doesn't move and let him take her into his embrace fully. He pats her back slowly and places the other hand on her head, pulling her closer to his chest. The vanilla fragrance is soothing to her. She takes a deep breath, inhaling his aura

" you know Risa. Back then, when Taehyung lost his family. He was just a kid. He saw his parents bleeding to death in front of his eyes and took him years to be back to life. You can't even imagine the miserable state he was in and I was the only friend he knew that time. I did all sorts of things just to make him smile. It was such a hard time. It broke me so much to see him like that. Whenever he cried, I cried too. So, I can feel how you're feeling about Yuna right now. Yuna still has Taehyung right? "

She nods

" As long as Taehyung is with her. Trust me he'll do everything to soothe her. So don't worry. "

" Jungkook... "

She whispers

" yes? " He replies in a soft tone

She digs her face more and questions
" What if.... Taehyung also leaves- "

" That would be the day of his death. His life is Yuna. He can't live without her. Even if it takes to sit on his knees and apologize, he will. He will do all sorts of things to get her back. "

She hums and smiles a little

" Maybe... I'm just thinking too much "

____

Yuna holds the phone in her hands tightly and takes a deep breath. She's trying her best to stay calm. She's pacing back and forth in the corridor. What's worrying the most is that no one is contact with Taehyung right now.

Have he eaten anything?

Is he alright?

So many questions floods her brain. She ignores the voices in her head and dials his number quickly.

The bell rings....

Finally, someone picks up

Yuna's eyes sparkle and a rush of excitement travels in her body.
" Taehyung- "