21. 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 ~

Time stops...

His brown eyes were shining like pearls in sea. She complains herself for not noticing his charms before

He was busy talking but it was different for yuna. She was taking this time to swim in the ocean of his sincerity which was in his eyes

The more she wanted to lean in, more she was afraid...

Afraid of his reaction...

Afraid that she would not be able to make him feel the way she is feeling right now.

She moves closer and closer, ignoring the passing people

The more she holds his hand tightly, the more she closes the gap between them..

The sudden tight touch of hers make him look up to her face. He stops because of the sudden closeness between them.. Unaware of her action, he stands still. One Inch distance was left between their kissable lips. His pupils dilate... he didn't expected everything to be this fast.

There hot breaths mingling with each other

" It's Taehyung! "

The sudden chirp made yuna come to her senses. She quickly opens her eyes and step away, with a fake cough. On the other hand, Taehyung turns around to see the owner of the voice. He was cursing that person internally.

" Yes? " He smiles gently

She quickly moves forward her hand for a friendly hand shake " Well, you don't know me. I'm your secretary's young sister, Mrs Wang younger sister"

Taehyung noods with a ' o '. He replies to the hand shake. " I love how hard working you are. I really appreciate this traits for yours. Can I take a picture with you? "

" Oh Yeah Sure " He smiles.

She looks around to find someone to take a lonely picture of them. Her gaze landed on Yuna.

" Oh Hey- Would you please take a picture of us? " she asks politely

She looks at Taehyung with disbelief. She was trying to say him to say no. Instead of introducing his wife, he held the camera and hand it over to his wifey

" Sure she will " he smiles teasingly and quickly stands next to the excited girl.

Yuna rolls her eyes " Whatever " she mumbles and before she could click to get take the picture. The girl quickly wraps her arms around her handsome husband. Yuna grits her teeth and quickly takes the picture.

" Here " she hands the camera to the owner. Before she could say anything, yuna pulls her husband arm, which she was holding some seconds ago. Ignoring the cute girl, she walks away along her husband. Before she gets out of sight. She passes a death glare to the girl. Giving her expression ' This is my man '

After some seconds of walk, Taehyung stops her and flashes her look of ' what was this? '

" what did you expected from me? To watch the sight of her clinging to you "

" Getting jealous Mrs Kim? " he smirks, voice lace with tease.

She rolls her eyes. But he's not finish yet. He snakes his arms around her waist, pulls her closer in a snap of seconds. Yuna quickly place her hands on his chest to balance her clumsy state " Just admit you can't witness any girl getting so close to me"

" I- I. Uhm- "

Pink tint appears on her cheeks. " You're blushing, Clumsy Kitten "

" T-Tae.... we are in p-public- "

" Seems like I care? " He cuts her off quickly. She jerks at his blunt reply. She looks into his eyer for a second but looks away quickly. She is unable to do a eye contact with him, especially at this moment.

She clears her throat

"L-Let's go- "

" Look at me, princess~ "
The sudden change in his tone, a romantic one. She gulps how dominant he is.

" And If I Don't?" She plays with his Collar. He pulls her more closer

" Then I'll kiss You " He smirks

She gets goosebumps on his confident statement. Her nose, cheeks, ears, all red. She only wishes to dig a grave for herself. She can't believe how weak she is when it comes to Taehyung~

She tries to step back but Taehyung hold on her fragile body was more strong.

" Didn't knew my Kitten could be this much cute "

Finding no way to hide herself
" Taehyung... "
She calls out his name softly and leans her head against his chest, hiding her flustered face

He chuckles at her cuteness " Where did the Sassy Yuna go? "

" To hell "

Her quick reply makes him laugh a loud. " What are your further plans?" Not daring to look at him.

She asks with a tiny voice. Trying to change the topic. He hums and replies " First some dangerous rides. Especially rollar coaster, some cotton candy. Some pictures of us andd "

" Ferris Wheel?" She adds

" As my kitten likes " He grins

Yuna hums in response. She closes her eyes and listens to the rhythm of his heartbeat. It was calming her. She smiles softly, forgetting that she is still in his embrace and especially in public

What are you doing to me, Tae?
She asks herself

Taehyung is loving the way she don't want to let go. The way she is leaning to his warmth and only focusing on him today. He grins at how she's so pleased that she forget about her surrounding

" Don't worry I'll give you hugs and cuddles all night kitten. Shall we go enjoy the rides now?"

His statement makes Yuna come to her senses. She quickly steps back and starts playing with her her fingers. He chuckles at her weak state. He warns,

" If you don't stop being cute. I'll really kiss you until you gasp for air "