17. 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

Taehyung and Jungkook were having a conversation in Taehyung's office

" So, any progress? "
Jungkook questions

Taehyung looks up and see excited jungkook sitting in front of him. He is resting his chin on his hand, kness leaning against the table.

" About what? "

"Now don't pretend, you know what I'm asking " Jungkook whines

" She don't even remember me! "
Taehyung close his eyes and throws the file, frustation is getting the best of him.

" Why don't you tell her?"

Taehyung press his lips, forming a thin line, making a 'like seriously?' face on his friend's so-called innocent question.

" So, what do you expect? For your kind information, it's not a 'cold husband' fanfiction that I will confess to her that 'Yuna I loved you since High School but I had fear of getting rejected and didn't tell you and she will quickly hug me and cry saying that 'I fell in love with you the day I first saw you on our weeding' "

" Man! I wasn't going to think like that but now I think I would "

After some seconds of silence, Jungkook giggles  " I'm glad you two are happy to choose each other. You two crackheads make a perfect couple" He asserts as he sips his banana milk

" I'm sorry but I ain't crackhead here but your dearest friend's wifey name Yuna probably is a crackhead. Well, cute also I guess "

" And just what she did to make you think that way" Jungkook frowns

Taehyung crosses his arms " Well, she acts so cooky and tough and she is like jumping on the wet grass of the lawn and is like 'wohoo~', hate milk but love coffee and especially she stroke my hairs when I'm sleeping and she never came to know that I know that but I love it anyway. She doesn't listen to me at all! She's always drooling over K-Drama Actors and she never obeys me! "

Silence...

" Man! seems like you're having a hard time with your so-called wifey "
Jungkook giggles at Taehyung's sudden complains

" Well, at least she's by my side "
Taehyung flash a small smile and sighs

" Why the hell you gave her 365 days? When you already love her "

Taehyung thinks for some seconds and replies " Well, it's a one-sided love right now. I gave her a time limit just so she could be sincere with her feelings and decide whether she wants to stay with me or not. Interesting thing is that once she's willing not to fall for me, she will. There's no fun to make someone fall being nice all the time. I like teasing and annoying her. Most of all, I have to stay till the end of the year. She won't be able to bear the sad reality of her mother. She accepted this marriage because of her mother and once she leaves... I'll give her the right to decide what she wants to do "

Her smiling face flashes in front of his face, making him smile softly

" Taehyung... What if she falls for someone else "

Thisnis the question he dislikes the most. This is something he fears about so much and he hates to admit that he thinks about that also sometimes

" I'll gladly respect her decision and let her go "

Taehyung forces a smile

__

The moon has approach the dark sky, lightning the empty roads. It's nearly 9 o'clock and Taehyung was on his to go home