37. 𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 ✦

Yuna stretches her arms and legs. A smile appears on her face as her eyes land on the figure she was holding onto. Her head was on his lap, both were covered in the duvet.

Taehyung's hand is placed on her temple that was stroking her hair last night and the other hand was holding her hand.

She takes a good look at his face. His head is resting on the couch's back. She gets up slowly in an attempt to not to make any sound. She presses her lips and slowly gets up from her lap. She sighs and rests her back against the couch. She tilts her face and looks at his face closely. Curved lashes with a pout, are cute!

She was about to get up but freeze when she feels his hand holding her hand more tightly. He shuffles a little and rubs his eyes, without opening his eyes he wraps his arms around hers and rests his cheek on her shoulder.

" My Kitten.... "

He mumbles and nuzzles his nose on her neck. Yuna sucks a deep breath when she feels him inhaling her scent. She looks at the clock and gasps

" we're late! " She whispers yell

Yuna looks at her husband one more time. She doesn't want him to be late but at the same time, he's too cute to disturb his beauty sleep. She's can't imagine his sulking face. He looks so cuddly, like a winter bear.

She pouts when a realisation hit her that a pile of work is waiting for her.

She looks down at the cuddly bear and places a soft kiss on his temple, placing her hand on his head, she runs her fingers through his hair, soothing her.

" Taehyung...

" Hmm.... "

" We're getting late, Taehyung "

" Hmm..... "

Silence takes place. Sound of ticking clock circles in the room. He nuzzles his nose in her neck. The tingling sensation on her neck makes her crack a laugh

" Your scent.... " he whispers and opens his eyes

" Wakey Wakey! " yuna pokes her cheeks " Seems like you haven't slept for years! Or did you drink something to vanish your consciousness? You were soundly sleeping, Taehyung "

" Fuck alcohol, I'm addicted to my princess "

Yuna's body shudders when she feels Taehyung lips attaching to her neck slowly. Her heartbeat accelerates and she gulps silently.

Taehyung chuckles at her response and finally gets up from the couch, eyes not leaving her stunned face

" It's not the first time you felt my lips"

He smirks and places his hand on the sofa's back and bends to the level of her face. yuna tries to back away from her face but the sofa rest didn't help her much.

Taehyung supports his knees on one side and bends more until a few centimetre distances are left.

He brings his face close to her ear and whispers

" Same lips, more feelings, more love but on a different part, do you want me to show where is it possible for me to make you feel them "

She blinks her eyes several times and repeats his words again and again in her mind. She exactly gets what he meant by saying this. She pretends that it doesn't affect her but in fact, it made her feel all of the butterflies in herself. She builds up her courage and whispers

"What If I say yes? "

Taehyung stops for some seconds and gets surprised by her reply. He was expecting her to push him and run away from here to avoid this conversation but instead, she's participating and he's loving it more. He licks his dry lips in a seductive way and replies