0.

Estrid Mikaelson was cold, temperamental and ruthless. This was the outcome of being raised by a mother and father who were hell-bent on destroying the lives of their children. Years and years of being hunted by her father turned her from a once happy and free spirited women to a shell of who she once was.

Along the way Estrid has learned how to survive after all she's been alive for a 1000 years just like her siblings. The great Mikaelson Tribe who many have learned to fear. Estrid has watched as her brother Niklaus become paranoid. Daggering each sibling who crossing him out of fear and love. She has stayed in the shadows waiting for her return to bring back the glory that once was. Estrid has waited long enough. However, One phone call changes it all.

A 1000 years is a long time to live. To pass the time she found herself killing those who harmed others and by sheer coincidence helping those who she deemed worthy. Carlisle Cullen is by her definition worthy. Estrid Mikaelson was many things. She was a Tribid like her niece Hope. But she never envisioned herself to become a mother to Carlisle. Maybe it was because she saw a little bit of Henrik in him or it was because she didn't want Carlisle to become who she was alone and ruthless.

Carlisle in need of help calls upon his strongest and most importantly the woman he deems his mother to help against the Volturi.

Estrid Mikaelson fears no one. The stupid Italian Clan does nothing but annoy her and often time she just wants to burn Aro for the fun of it. They believe they're the only Kings . A true Queen doesn't need a King all Estrid needs is herself.

What happens when she meets her mate in the form of Tanya Denali a true Queen in her eyes. Will she rebel and become cold like she always has or will she finally give in to live the life she always wanted with a epic love and her family.

Let me know what you think about it so far.... Thank you for reading 😊💕.